Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit (1067 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by GraGra247(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2019
I get very pained and deeply grieved when I read or watch these kind of stories. Some ladies should be thrown alive into the bottomless pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7Y02TnseQ
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by popsy2(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2019
I wonder what lesson God ws trying to teach him during that painful period of his life
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by tayebest(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Ovoko!

wetin warder no go see for inside prison!
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by Aonkuuse(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2019
The way I will become rich overnight is only God that knows, because I will Sue anybody sueable and make sure they pay 1 billion every year for the number of times I spent in jail.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by thesicilian: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I wonder what lesson God ws trying to teach him during that painful period of his life
This is nothing to do with God, it's about gullible people believing the fake tears of a woman without proper investigations.

1 Like

Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by mployer(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
thesicilian:

This is nothing to do with God, it's about gullible people believing the fake tears of a woman without proper investigations.

This is what Busola supporters would have caused, if not for that wise Judge.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2019
thesicilian:

it's only those in the Spirit that will understand my comment dear
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by Gracespecial101(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2019
hmmmm

29 wasted Years for a Crime you didn't Commit. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by hisgrace090: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Village people have done it again!
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by GraGra247(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

Auntie, a lady like you did that to him. It wasn't even God's purpose for him. Let's leave God out of it.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2019
GraGra247:

Auntie, a lady like you did that to him. It wasn't even God's purpose for him. Let's leave God out of it.
it's not a lady, it's d devil that did that to him. Ur sister and lover are ladies. Why did they not do that to u?
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by GraGra247(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
it's not a lady, it's d devil that did that to him. Ur sister and lover are ladies. Why did they not do that to u?

So by your miopic view, a lady wasn't even involved in this. The lady was just innocent while man spent harrowing 29 years of his life in jail.

I pity people like you. Please you need urgent help.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
GraGra247:

So by your miopic view, a lady wasn't even involved in this. The lady was just innocent while man spent harrowing 29 years of his life in jail.

I pity people like you. Please you need urgent help.
u are obviously a carnal person if u don't understand my comments, it's not everybody walking on the road that you see that is a human being. Many are devil's and woe betide the one that encounter such person.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u are obviously a carnal person if u don't understand my comments, it's not everybody walking on the road that you see that is a human being. Many are devil's and woe betide the one that encounter such person.

Please just shut up !
It’s not everything you drag religion into ..
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by Xisnin(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2019
This story has been repeated a million times already.

There are stories of innocent robbers, killers and others who spend many years
in prison, some are even on death row but these pro-rape activists don't care
because no rapist is involved.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by GraGra247(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2019
Xisnin:
This story has been repeated a million times already.

There are stories of innocent robbers, killers and others who spend many years
in prison, some are even on death row but these pro-rape activists don't care
because no rapist is involved.

So why don't you become a voice for innocent robbery convicts. You did nothing at all to help them and you're condemning folks that are even doing something even if it's not directly related to innocent robbery convicts.

I only include confirmed stories when I find them online. I hardly ever see a confirmed innocent robbery convict case.

I don't go to prison yard and ask questions cos I don't have such luxury or authority.
Re: Man Freed After 29 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit by thesicilian: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
it's only those in the Spirit that will understand my comment dear
Alcoholic Spirit I guess undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man ‘set Free’ After A Bag Containing His Photo, A Moulded Image And Other Voodo / Meet The World’s Oldest Living Couple, Guinness World Record / Country With Highest Numbers Of Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.