Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats (1793 Views)

Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl / Stop Rooney And Arsenal Will Beat Manchester United Says Wilshere / Wayne Rooney And The Captain Arm Band! Is The Pressure Getting On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by Akolawole(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2007
@Vieira

Well, i am lost here.

If you think that is right, continue.

@ Lordimpaq

What can i say?

Good bobo anyday.

@Muki

I will meet you on Yahoo Messanger, maybe recommend your ban to seun and deportation to Gambia Presido.

@All

I am out of here COMPLETELY.
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 12:26am On May 28, 2007
@Akola

no one can deport me anywhere in the world cheesy

seun wil lnot ban me just like that .I am an angel grin cheesy

get a new line tongue

meet for YIM i go murder you . .you know me grin tongue grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 5:47am On May 28, 2007
So na YIM u dey operate now?
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 1:27pm On May 28, 2007
lol . you want to know? grin tongue
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 6:06am On May 30, 2007
I fear u n ur ways oh.

Kai grin grin grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 4:22pm On May 30, 2007
yeah you better grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by Razorr(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2007
Guys Guys Guys!

Abeg no kill me o!  shocked   shocked   shocked

I got a heart attack the moment I opened this thread!  shocked

I have recovered finally. Thank God!

WOW!  shocked

What a sexy little boy!  grin   grin

Like father like son!

Mukina, how do we classify this baby now? The Shrek family would reject him! The chimpanzees and gorrillas would also reject him!

What do we do with this baby?  grin   grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 4:42pm On May 30, 2007
we will donate him to the theatre if nightmares grin

old trashford

the pic very fyneeee grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by kitaun(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2007
@Vieira

can you possibly ask for the removal of this thread? cry

I see it in bad light, even if I quite agree you didnt have malicious intent in creating the thread undecided

CHEERS

@AKOLA

In admonishing Vieira, u still went ahead eulogizing Lordi, do you realize what that smirks of? undecided
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 11:05pm On May 30, 2007
mukina2:

yeah you better grin

Stop denying ur baby.Face it
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by Iman3(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2007
@Muki
You told me on YIM that you really fancy Rooney,just admit it cheesy
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 11:11pm On May 30, 2007
9ja4eva:

Stop denying your baby.Face it

lol . .am not even white grin na rooney pikin grin

@Iman i wont even answer you grin grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 11:17pm On May 30, 2007
U don change d talk to complexion
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 10:30pm On May 31, 2007
9Jia that baby is rooney and collen's son grin
ask IMan grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 11:04pm On May 31, 2007
Iman dey dere when dem born d boy?
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by mukina2: 11:36pm On May 31, 2007
yeah he was grin right dere grin
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by 9ja4eva: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2007
Ao u know?Rooney wld sue u oh
Re: Rooney And Colleen Have A Baby, Congrats by folahann(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know Abt Cricket? / Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain To Win World Cup / Old Trafford And Emirates Stadium Are Best Grounds In The Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.