Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl (29275 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife In Adorable New Photo / Sunday Oliseh Meets With Victor Moses In London.....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Super Eagles winger Victor Moses and his wife welcomed a bouncing baby girl to their family on Sunday.
The Chelsea loan star who featured for the Potters in the 1-1 draw away at Newcastle United on Sunday announced the birth of his daughter on the Sport Lobster blogging site. He says:
I'm delighted to announce the birth of my beautiful baby girl Nyah yesterday (Sunday). Thanks for all of your messages
The 24 year old player has scored once in 15 EPL games.Recall, Moses became a proud father at 21 when he had his first son Brentley in 2013.

SOURCE: Football Results Plus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Greatomotoy: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
source

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Greatomotoy:
source
The source is there already nah angry

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Greatomotoy: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
PadBin:

The source is there already nah angry
cc seun obinoscope lalasticlala. Fp
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by dorocent(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
congrat
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by MrDoGood(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrat
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
That small boy don Marry and Chike neva marry at 37. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2015
money en...
now small moses is now a dad

congrats tho
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by astOorR(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats to him, more goals to his boots.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by endymetrix(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2015
If na Messi or Ronaldo born this pikin na... Foreign clubs go book am!
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by ladyju(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nickymezor(f): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Congratz Vic...
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
PadBin:
Super Eagles winger Victor Moses and his wife welcomed a bouncing baby girl to their family on Sunday.
The Chelsea loan star who featured for the Potters in the 1-1 draw away at Newcastle United on Sunday announced the birth of his daughter on the Sport Lobster blogging site. He says:

The 24 year old player has scored once in 15 EPL games.Recall, Moses became a proud father at 21 when he had his first son Brentley in 2013.

SOURCE: Football Results Plus

Congrats to Mr Moses. Looking forward to seeing you back in the Eagles squad.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by mrborntodoit: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Congratulations bro!

God bless your family, God bless your hustle!
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by engllishmart(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
bushy matured cuunt is the best to Bleep anytime anyday! Just try it. You go suck am tire

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
pikshor or I don't believe
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Good luck to the couples. I wish you and ur kids all the best things in life.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by TVTKOKO(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
AFTER DRIBBLING ON THE PITCH, HE SCORES ON THE BED. DATS NAIJA PLAYERS except for mikel slow obi wey no sabi anytin
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by kingarizona1(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats to him# Hope he scores and suck his finger
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by wisolf(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
He's 24 with 2 kids and brother D'banj is 35 scared of getting married.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by angelo5uk(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Victor Moses 24 years old.. grin. NA him be say I be 14 years old
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Dallazday(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Congrats. he scores better on the bed than on the pitch. 1 goal since the season started. sadCongrats. he scores better on the bed than on the pitch. 1 goal since the season started.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
endymetrix:
If na Messi or Ronaldo born this pikin na... Foreign clubs go book am!

Diego Maradona has a son...who was expected to do great things....and who nowadays plays football in the Italian third division.

Good player...but not that fantastic as his papa.

So...being the son of a footballer is not a guarantee of brilliance.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by naijainfogalery: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
players be scoring
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Vivipop(f): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Baby Nyah, Nwa biara ije , you are welcome. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
No pictures? ? Walks out of thread. ..

Congrats anyway, May she be a blessing to your family. ..
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by flipboss(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
congratulations
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by kelobestline(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
congratulations to him and his family (very happy 4 him)
Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS KEEPS SCAMMING US IN THE NAME OF LOVE

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by WYMAN(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
engllishmart:
bushy matured cuunt is the best to Bleep anytime anyday! Just try it. You go suck am tire
[size=25pt]why are you impersonating some one,who did nothing wronge to u, in such a bad light.

I almost tought,this is englishsmart,only to check ur moniker properlly and spot the differenc,

Guyz please beware of this guy,he is not the real englishsmart.
Check his moniker well and see the "ll" in his englishsmart

This is assasination of character..hard earned..
I tink suen should look into this,cos it will be had for ppl to spot the differenc.while they mistake this troll for the real englishsmart[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2015
good for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs / Messi Hits Out At Referee, Says 'He Does It On Purpose' As Argentina Struggles / As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.