Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless (9439 Views)

Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by IBlogTV(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019

Tonto Dikeh wake up this morning preach love and affection, emotional bond after a good night with Idris AkA Bobrisky.

See Her Semorn Below;

SEE MORE GIST @ https://kingsparo..com/2019/11/tonto-finally-had-sex-with-bobrisky-to.html
Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by Muhammad2468(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2019
winch craft everywhere
Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by iretiolu92(f): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by IBlogTV(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
iretiolu92:
Hmmmmmmm

Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
APC is working.

Next Level.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by mrsfavour(f): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bobrisky is in the theater undergoing surgery. I don't think they are together.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by Cuccitini(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Before I comment who snap d pic and d last time I check bobby was in Dubai for surgery another audio sex here again!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by IBlogTV(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by Sirmuel1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
One day, we go stone all these bloggers to death cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by DIKEnaWAR: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
So you still long for Churchill and have soul ties with him, after abusing him and his family?

Don't worry, we that know, know that you, Toke Makinwa and others like you are hurting seriously from being dumped by men that were in your lives. You all can fake happiness from here till kingdom come, and deceive gullible girls that men are scum. We know your pains, but we can't help you cos they self inflicted.
Re: Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless by IBlogTV(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:
One day, we go stone all these bloggers to death cheesy

� LOL

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ow Ow! Davido Is Killing It! See Him Shirt.less For The Ladies! / My Back-side Has Gotten Me More Endorsement Than Any Other Thing -matilda Hipsy / Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.