Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep (819 Views)

Jeeez You Guys Should See What Happened To This Guy After Smoking Weed / 2015: IBB May Intervene In Jonathan/gov Lamido Face-off / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by popin5(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2010
give me some allegations which u hold against IBB then we can be objective about our judgements.
IBB (in my opinion) will make a formidable cabinet for tenor and will be fast in achieving goals compared to Saint Goodluck whose administrative stamina is not firm for walking let alone to run.
i
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Olaolufred(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
When a mad man thinks soooo deep,

He comes up eating sand.

Claiming it is the best grains ever.

Think deeper and conclude better.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by blacksta(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
I thought about this myself  - most probably ibb is looking to redeem himself  - after all he has stolen enough money and i also think that the death of his wife has shown  that the wealth is vanity and what really matters is the footprints and legacy you leave behind. for example Gani's children can raise their heads and be proud of that name anywhere they go.

I am also thinking we will get more action out of IBB than GEJ - in roughly about 5 months what has GEJ acheived  - some say fuel is now plentiful - i say absolute nonsense  - i strongly belive IBB will take no prisoners and GEJ is either slow or non vocal apart from FACEBOOK - how many nigerians have access to the internet. Why not have weekly tv broadcasts.

I am actually suprised that i am thinking this way.  See what society abnormality has caused.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by vigasimple(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
popin5:

give me some allegations which u hold against IBB then we can be objective about our judgements.
IBB (in my opinion) will make a formidable cabinet for tenor and will be fast in achieving goals compared to Saint Goodluck whose administrative stamina is not firm for walking let alone to run.
i

IBB spend 8 years as a Military Head of State with autocratic powers and he was unable to anything. 8 years is the maximum our constitution allows to be Head of State which the constitution he nows want to benefits he never obeys.

He, IBB is therefore 'statute barred' fro contesting.

He went on endless transition without end, and annul a free and fair election. He was chase out of office by the people.

All this happens 25 years ago to 17 years when he was chased from office, now he is nearly 70 years old, what can an old man do ?

Anyway, Nigerian in the majority do not want him.

His salary is very small, and ended up building a 50 bed mansion in Minna, those are facts , where did the monies come?

@ BLACKSTA,

you are having a bad dream, you do not want IBB badluck as your President under any circumstances, maybe you are to young in the 80's to know about the 'evil genius' wake up from your slumber. His actions led directly to the murder of a southerner who won a fair and free elections, and he has been ducking and diving and avoiding telling the truth about why he annulled the election.

He annuled the election because he does not want anyone from the south to become the President. Remember they have started North zoning nonsense rather than asking the best man for the job., by a margin of at least 10-1, a southerner is better than them in the North.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Brownteeth(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
Am thinking the same too. It would be foolish for IBB to dent his image a second time. He is looking for the chance to write his name gold and die a celebrated figure. Maybe.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by egift(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
IBB is proposing real solution - while GEJ and support have nothing than abuse anyone who is not falling in line.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by wesley80(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
I've been thinking very deeply too. Why dont we throw open our prisons from North to South, East to West and allow all the convicts walk free? I'm sure that after going to jail they deserve a chance to come out and redeem themselves too! Not just that, i'm certain that they'll contribute immensely to our nation afterall what do they have to loose? They are already ex convicts for christ's sake. They deserve another chance Too.
Bet your imbecillic brains didnt think that deeply.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by BigB11(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
IBB doesn't need to steal.
IBB's main objective is to restore things in this country and leave a better legacy.
IBB completely understands Nigerians and clearly knows what Nigeria needs to move forward.
IBB knows one or two things about leadership.
IBB knows what needs to be done to empower unity among all Nigerians.
IBB has the respect, experience, knowledge and stamina to vigorously tackle all obstacles Nigeria is currently up against.
Believe it or not with what is currently on the ground, Nigeria needs IBB more than he needs Nigeria.

Goodluck is a total waste of time and ( a waste) of an incredible opportunity to bring this country back to the top.

I'm more than 1000 percent sure that Uncle Jonathan will not win this coming presidential election.
They can delay the primary election till 2012 if they want, but it is certain that the right man (IBB) will be elected as our new president.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by naso2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
wesley80:

I've been thinking very deeply too. Why dont we throw open our prisons from North to South, East to West and allow all the convicts walk free? I'm sure that after going to jail they deserve a chance to come out and redeem themselves too! Not just that, i'm certain that they'll contribute immensely to our nation afterall what do they have to loose? They are already ex convicts for christ's sake. They deserve another chance Too.
Bet your imbecillic brains didnt think that deeply.

Thank you jare.

sometimes when one thinks too deeply suicidal plots begin to look sensible. I think these IBB supporters are towing that line. well let him(IBB) first cross the consensus hurdle , by then we might just be lucky to have these deep thinkers regain their senses.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by BigB11(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
Live in Nigeria, get into the system, and completely understand this system, you will quickly understand the importance of electing someone like IBB.

Our problems in Nigeria are clearly visible and solutions to these problems are also extremely straight forward.But nobody cares, nobody is bold enough to stop the fo0lishness.
And this still remains the toughest problem in Nigeria today.
IBB will Boldly and systematically approach all these problems.
We can't wait any longer, we are ready to move our country forward.

Be clever and fall in love with Nigeria once again.
Vote IBB 2011.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by xoxogg(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
blacksta:

I thought about this myself  - most probably ibb is looking to redeem himself  - after all he has stolen enough money and i also think that the death of his wife has shown  that the wealth is vanity and what really matters is the footprints and legacy you leave behind. for example Gani's children can raise their heads and be proud of that name anywhere they go.

I am also thinking we will get more action out of IBB than GEJ - in roughly about 5 months what has GEJ acheived  - some say fuel is now plentiful - i say absolute nonsense  - i strongly belive IBB will take no prisoners and GEJ is either slow or non vocal apart from FACEBOOK - how many nigerians have access to the internet. Why not have weekly tv broadcasts.

I am actually suprised that i am thinking this way.  See what society abnormality has caused.

He wants to redeem himself?- Mayb/Maybnt one can't know for sure.

Wat I know for sure is dat he shudnt get a second chance to rule Nigeria, nt wen the faith of 150million ppl is involved, its too big a gamble. If he wants to redeem himself, really there are other ways to do that.

He shud start in his community by dedicating half of his property to the needy and unemployed in that area and standing up with Nigerians against  corruption, he could join his might with SNG to battle injustice and corruption assuming u r right n he wants to redeem himself.  An oppsition like IBB will make any ruling party sit tight, just my 2 cents.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Mudley313: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
Big B1:

Live in Nigeria, get into the system, and completely understand this system, you will quickly understand the importance of electing someone like IBB.

Our problems in Nigeria are clearly visible and solutions to these problems are also extremely straight forward.But nobody cares, nobody is bold enough to stop the fo0lishness.
And this still remains the toughest problem in Nigeria today.
IBB will Boldly and systematically approach all these problems.
We can't wait any longer, we are ready to move our country forward.

Be clever and fall in love with Nigeria once again.
Vote IBB 2011.

[center][/center]
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by DapoBear(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
Olaolufred:

He comes up eating sand.

+1
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by aljharem(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
Olaolufred:

He comes up eating sand.

i am a northerner, but u are right

even in the north, not everyone support this ibb of a man
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by 1025: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
Am thinking the same too. It would be foolish for IBB to dent his image a second time. He is looking for the chance to write his name gold and die a celebrated figure. Maybe.

@brownteeth,
which image are talking about? does ibb have anything called image? it is only a foolish man will ask for the return of a man who had 8 yrs to himself while millions of nigerians are out there seeking for one month as the president of nigeria.
it is just because of obasanjo's wickedness and selfish interests that ppl are looking towards ibb as the type of man who can destroy the gang and cabals obasanjo have installed in the nigerian politics to remain relevant till death.
i do not want jonathan because he is nothing but a glorified 3 rd agenda.
if obasanjo is not a devil, men like ibb will be rusting in jail by now but look at where obasanjo has brought us to.
brother, ibb has no image and is only u that knows what a dented image is and why u think he dented his image. if in 8 yrs, he decided to dent his image, don't u think another person shld be given chance to dent his own image since nigeria is a place where image denting is a thread.
do u think i do not want to dent my image? he has had tiem to dent his image, let another person go and dent his own image too.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Tingles(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
A kleptomaniac does not need reasons to steal, he had his chance and he blew it! I'll say that everybody that was in Nigeria's unsuccessful past should not be allowed into her future.

1 Like

Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by MaiSuya(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
popin5:

i

You didn't tell us how you arrived at your (absurd)conclusion. . .besides your deep thought. Any facts to back your claim?
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Lawalemi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
Won't be surprised if IBB execute all the lawmakers in a bid to assert authority, he's good at that.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by koruji(m): 2:41am On Nov 23, 2010
Which real solution has he proposed? Don't say it is because he told you he will spend only 4 years - U may not know, but he is lying!

egift:

IBB is proposing real solution - while GEJ and support have nothing than abuse anyone who is not falling in line.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by koruji(m): 3:10am On Nov 23, 2010
Take you jankara reasons back to your lord and master - he is not deceiving any longer. Here the implications of what you are saying:

1. IBB doesn't need to steal ==> Why should anybody have a need to steal? There is nothing like a need to steal - IBB is just a thief, and a thief and his friends need no reason to steal - they just do!
2. IBB's main objective is to restore things in this country and leave a better legacy ==> Me and you both wink He doesn't want to die with his more than 40-year record of coup-making, stealing our resources, murder and gross incompetence. He is pathologically wired, and nothing is going to change that at 70. The only "restore" he is going to do is destroy all the evidence, human and material that have firmly established him as a crazy despot.
3. IBB completely understands Nigerians and clearly knows what Nigeria needs to move forward ==> He understood Nigeria so much he ruined her and was forced to run with his tails between his legs in 1993. Abacha took him for a ride too - the guy must have being smiling to himself when IBB stepped aside hoping to be back in a couple. He surely understands a segment of the population - like you. You are the hens who the fox will keep eating to their last generation, because you are incapable of understanding the signatures of a predator. Let me spell it out for you. His friends have a habit of dropping dead in circumstances that involve him! His enemies, well if they are strong enough he stays away from them - but not his friends. Be warned!
4. IBB knows one or two things about leadership ==> So,what? He knows about leadership - so does a young lad that has read it in a book. The real test is when you are called on to make decisions. In IBB's case, all the major decisions he made, uninvited, for Nigeria showed, not just poor, but a complete lack of judgment. Let him keep reading his leadership books atop the rock and take it with him when it is time - may be the devil will give him a leadership position in hell.
5. IBB knows what needs to be done to empower unity among all Nigerians ==> On this one, I have got to laugh grin grin grin Are U from MARS? That would be how IBB unified us from 1985-1993, right?
6. IBB has the respect, experience, knowledge and stamina to vigorously tackle all obstacles Nigeria is currently up against ==> Another laugh. U must be a commedian. Respect? Experience? Knowledge? What are you on? Stamina for a man that is 70? U guys are really just in this for your pockets, otherwise you won't be contradicting yourself so much.
7. Believe it or not with what is currently on the ground, Nigeria needs IBB more than he needs Nigeria. ==> I always knew that it is a belief for you people - you followers of Jim Jones. Keep following IBB like sheep till he leads you to ruin. Nigeria needs IBB the way ocean needs water!

Big B1:

IBB doesn't need to steal.
IBB's main objective is to restore things in this country and leave a better legacy.
IBB completely understands Nigerians and clearly knows what Nigeria needs to move forward.
IBB knows one or two things about leadership.
IBB knows what needs to be done to empower unity among all Nigerians.
IBB has the respect, experience, knowledge and stamina to vigorously tackle all obstacles Nigeria is currently up against.
Believe it or not with what is currently on the ground, Nigeria needs IBB more than he needs Nigeria.

Goodluck is a total waste of time and ( a waste) of an incredible opportunity to bring this country back to the top.

I'm more than 1000 percent sure that Uncle Jonathan will not win this coming presidential election.
They can delay the primary election till 2012 if they want, but it is certain that the right man (IBB) will be elected as our new president.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by koruji(m): 3:13am On Nov 23, 2010
@Olaolufred
Correct. There must also be a red-hot iron deep in his brains to come up with such vomit.

Olaolufred:

He comes up eating sand.
Re: Ibb May Be The Right Guy After Thinking Deep by Mariory(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Has Big B1 been placed on suicide watch yet? With IBB's loss to Atiku, a lot of IBB megaphones must be feeling life is not worth it right now.

(1) (Reply)

Jega Works To Spoil The Acn/cpc Merger : Working For Gej? / Ribadu's Spoken English Is Very Suspect / Nigerian Woman Charged In Texas Day Care Fire Returns To United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.