Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

“instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body (1369 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by Amebo9jablog(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has revealed his intention to flaunt his new body shape in two weeks time, after his healing process.

While disclosing this, the male Barbie mentioned that ‘Instagram is about to catch fire’.

Recall that the male Barbie had earlier announced his lipsosuction surgery appointment with a doctor in Dubai, and had pleaded with fans to pray for a successful surgery.

Giving an update on the matter, the crossdresser asserted that the surgery was successful, but it needs two weeks for the healing process to be completed. Afterwards, he would set instagram on fire with pictures of his new ‘body’.

“I know you all can’t wait to see my new body….. just give me two weeks let me put myself together. Ig is about to catch fire. I’m still in my healing process”, he said.

Read more>>>https://amebo9ja.com/instagram-is-about-to-catch-fire-bobrisky-speaks-on-revealing-his-new-body-shape/

Cc: Lalasticlaca
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Seun
Cc: MissyB3

1 Share

Re: “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by Bewiseedet(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Them done go ripe off ur blukos

1 Like

Re: “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by Forward77(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Them done go ripe off ur blukos

Please what is *blukos* ?
Re: “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by Teejor27(f): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is so funny grin grin I just can't grin grin.
Wonders will never end...
Re: “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by LearnITsmash(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
They have finally removed his little preeek ooooo, now he is free to finger many girls all night grin
Re: “instagram Is About To Catch Fire”- Bobrisky Speaks On Revealing His New Body by Bewiseedet(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Forward77:

Please what is *blukos* ?
where r u 4rm?

(1) (Reply)

"Mercy Ain't Going Nowhere, I Got Her For Life" - Bbnaija Ike Slams Hater Asking / Wonder Shall Never End!! Husband Seals Wife’s Private Part With Super Glue. / Rihanna Is A Savage, Look At Her Facial Expression Tho ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.