Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How To Backup Your Data On Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Backup Your Data On Iphone (577 Views)

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / How To Backup Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Your Data On Iphone by LITIFYED: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
BACKUP YOUR DATA ON IPHONE

You as an iPhone user must have lost most of your data like photos, videos, messages and lots more because your data were not backed up maybe before it was stolen or misplaced or something else must have happened that wiped out all your data.

Or, as an iPhone user also, you'll want to backup your data to prevent loss data of your later. Don't just worry, cause that's what we'll be discussing today on Litifyed.com.

WHAT CAN I USE TO BACKUP MY IPHONE DATA.

Backing up your data on the iPhone with iCloud Backup and Restore is the best option for all iPhone users. It's automatically backup your data after you must have signed in on your iPhone and each time you connect to a network.

NB: Don't forget that this information was brought to you by LITIFYED.COM

HOW CAN I USE THE iCLOUD BACKUP ON MY IPHONE

Following these steps and reading this post till the end will help you backup your data easily

Go to your settings on your iPhone
Tap on your name from the settings page, then on iCloud

NB: From that page, you'll be able to see your apps using the iCloud, which can be enabled and disabled

Click on iCloud Backup and enable it

And that's all you need to do to activate your iCloud Backup, it will automatically be backed up when you connect to a network be it wifi or your mobile data. But in case you'll want to back it up manually you can just tap on the backup now.

OMG !!! MY iCLOUD STORAGE IS FULL

Don't so much panic if you're having issues of Not Enough Storage while trying to backup your data.

At default, you're given 5GB mass of storage on your iPhone iCloud backup, but wouldn't be enough if you have many videos, pictures of stuff with high consuming sizes. So the best option now is for you to upgrade your iCloud backup storage.

NB: This article was provided by LITIFYED.COM

HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY ICLOUD BACKUP STORAGE ON MY IPHONE?

Upgrading your iCloud backup storage will take you a few seconds if you can follow the instructions and steps given below

From the iCloud page, you'll have to tap on Manage Storage
Tap on the Change Storage Plan

You'll be taken to a page where you'll see all the subscriptions per sizes monthly. 50GB is approximately $1 per month while 200GB is $3 per month and 2TB is $10 per month.

But if you choose that of 200GB you'll be able to share this with over 6 members of iCloud users, be it friends and family.

HOW CAN I SHARE MY ICLOUD BACKUP STORAGE SPACE WITH OTHERS?

You'll have to go to settings
Tap on your device name
Tap on iCloud then iCloud Backup
Now you'll have to tap on Share with family

You might be using the 200GB or more but still, yet you're having issues with "Not enough storage". Now you'll have to head back to your iCloud page on your iPhone and delete some irrelevant items like videos to clear up some space for you.

So, hope this article was very helpful to you, then don't forget to share it on social media now with friends cause it might be helpful to them also. Always check back on www.litifyed.com for more of your technical issues been resolved.
more

https://litifyed.com/how-to-backup-your-data-on-iphone/

(1) (Reply)

Tablets / How Much Does Infinixs4 Cost Now? / Enjoy Two Extra Months Of Warranty & Quality After Sales Services From Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.