Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happy Thanksgiving (592 Views)

Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity / Us 2011 Thanksgiving Celebration – Looking For Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Thanksgiving by ayomifull(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
To you all Americans and residents this is wishing you a happy 2010 thanksgiving celebration.
I will be in Maryland on Wednesday and will be staying in an hotel in Greenbelt. Just wondering if there's anyone/family that can invite me to enjoy the 'turkey day' with.
Its my first time of being in US during the thngv and dont want to miss out on the fun.
Anyone?
Thanks.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving by Vicjustice: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
My dear lady, how have you been, glad to hear pleasant reports from you even in this hard time, that means, the sting of the recession did not come nigh thy dwellings; stay blessed in your every endeavour.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving by ayomifull(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
Quite an age my dearly beloved Vic. Well what can one do than enjoy the little way you can and as a child of God recession hasnt and never will knw my address  grin

Thanks a mill and i wish us all 'happy bail out'   smiley
Re: Happy Thanksgiving by ayomifull(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
, or please let me know if there are places around people are getting together to celebrate like park or something of that nature, and of course if there are churches around there i can join in the celebration.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Transript Problem. / Info To Ship My Things From U.s To Nigeria / Can We Have Feedback Please As We Want To Keep On Improving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.