Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures (81003 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Sunnycliff(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
He's not even on handcuff but if na Sowore dem go tie both hands and legs join.

Thunder fire them
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Eyanbook: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
stagger:
This guy is going to walk. The confidence he exhumes is just too much. Look at the pic with him GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4
and the two EFCC agents: just at ease.
Moneyman
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by BarrElChapo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
hhh
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
This guy will walk. Mark my word. Nigeria, a country where sophisticated criminals always walk free why good meaning people rust in jail. Sowore, Kanu comes to mind.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by shogsman(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:
Are you sure this guy is in EFCC's custody like this??
He is getting fresher walahi.
undecided

So they’re supposed to deny him of food and beat him everyday because he is in Efcc custody.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by chariisGRACE(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Slawormir come and tell us if Mompha is a real nigga.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by TemmyT002(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Big boy
I feel like joining EFCC ooo
Does EFCC know that there are many Yahoo boys on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by monichannel: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
The guy is sure he will soon be out, see guts
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by SarkinYarki: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I still don't know how a old man like this will use his mouth to call for trouble. You get over 33 billion and you need to tell the whole world about it. Still doing like a kid.

Money carries a spirit that most times make most lose their senses

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by muystoy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
He's even looking fatter,he wasn't as chubby as this before he was nabbed,shows he's enjoying some VIP treatment in the EFCC detention

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by realestniggah: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Son of a bitch likes the media circus that made around him
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
my blooda abeg laugh wella no be naija again? Money stops nonsense
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by NaijaHeadlines: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Roozzaay(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I still don't know how a old man like this will use his mouth to call for trouble. You get over 33 billion and you need to tell the whole world about it. Still doing like a kid.

Bruh you don't know the power of poverty grin When you see someone spraying money at parties or bragging on SM about riches, just trace their beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by realestniggah: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
eleojo23:
That's probably because he has an insurance policy somewhere that the EFCc doesn't know of

He definitely has a backup plan, maybe some cash locked somewhere belonging to him but in another parson's name which he will fall back on after his jail term.

Nah.. He is a narcissist, with over an inflated ego.. He is most probably going to go to jail.. However this is Nigeria anything can happen
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Omihanifa: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mompha wore a Louis Vuitton shirt to court. �

Poverty is a bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:

U don’t know money is a bastardd spirit....once it possesses you, forget it...u will just start to do things u shouldn’t...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by willian10: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Raydos:
EFCC is becoming a joke, I can assure you that this guy fame will triple the moment he steps out of prison, Just like naira marley

This country is a joke

He wouldn't be smiling if he was a poor man, because the kind beating wey hin go chop go weak him mouth

SShíthole country
U need to change ur negative mindset.
Who tells u they beat a suspect in USA?
If you haven’t been outside of the four walls of Nigeria, atleast u watch Hollywood.
Because he’s smiling, that’s why u said this crap. Negative mind.
I’m not a fan of him, he should get what he deserves.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by hibeebeeking: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Money is not his problem and now money is his problems. When you pray for money, always ask for God guidance. He is smiling and suffering. Do u think that kind of smiles comes from his heart. There is nothing like freedom. This is what happen when u misplaced your priority.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by babzo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Still looking gallant.

I'm sure the 'back door' is slightly ajar, or fully opened.

This is Nigeria!!!

Oga, you sabi well well!!!
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by AngelicBeing: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
It is called the law of sowing and reaping, the law of retributive justice, when your cup is full, God will treat your fúçk up very well

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Adakintroy2: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:

It's prid e bro. It's pride. On the low he is probably use to buying his way out of shiit. It's that kind of carefree corkyNess money brings.

But the day hand Wan touch you....

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by aspiring44: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Flexherbal:
Either he is using that smile to ease tension or he knows that the EFCC can not defeat him, in court!!!

Until he gets to see ATMs in the prison that is when he will know what "inside life is called.

Though they might accord him special treatment there. where are the likes of ade bendel , ajudua today No matter the money or influence it will be on record that you were there in the first place.

If you can't do the time , don't do the crime.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Roozzaay(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:
Are you sure this guy is in EFCC's custody like this??
He is getting fresher walahi.
undecided

EFCC custody is nothing, the only restriction is just that he cannot go out. Using phone is even allowed sef

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by srclark: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:

Nah.. He is a narcissist, with over an inflated ego.. He is most probably going to go to jail.. However this is Nigeria anything can happen
baba is not going anywhere with money you can alter the niaja judicial process .Look at people like evans and wadume we are not even hearing about their cases anymore .Even the serial killer all the cases have gone cold to me na naija we dey where elephant can fly

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Americanboy35: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
This guy is extremely confident that he will be set free at the end of the day, naija my contiri.....
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Deepfeel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
mumjee:
Suffering and smiling

does he look like he's suffering in that prison ? he might not even be sleeping in the regular prison, he might be in a special section with assorted food drinks and TV
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
if I get that amount of money I go rent one room dey eat my eba and okro soup till I die

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by aspiring44: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
muystoy:
He's even looking fatter,he wasn't as chubby as this when before he was nabbed,shows he's enjoying some VIP treatment in the EFCC detention

Cash is king anytime any day. If you have your cash you will be treated preferentially.

The higher the volume of your cash , the higher the treatment offered

1 Like

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I tire for this man. If I get 100m I will be non-existent in cyberspace. No e-mail no Facebook Instagram or twitter. Who I wan impress? People wey never chop?

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Jmk9292(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Still looking gallant.

I'm sure the 'back door' is slightly ajar, or fully opened.

This is Nigeria!!!

Lol..... You know exactly how it works here...
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bro Louis Vuitton won't be pleased seeing his works being rocked by a suspect shaaaa cheesy

lalasticlala:
EFCC has released official pictures of Mompha in court yesterday. He was all smiles.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2693581697330970&id=509762239046271

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.