Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures (81007 Views)

Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / Swedish Man Is In Court For Killing 3 People. See Him All Smiles In Court! / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by SolexxBarry(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
madridguy:
I still don't know how a old man like this will use his mouth to call for trouble. You get over 33 billion and you need to tell the whole world about it. Still doing like a kid.

Oga u never jam confirm money o,u just cant hide it
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Acting for the camera.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by madjune(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
He no carry his nylon bag.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
i dont think this guy understands the mess he is into and who is in power . very soon all these smiles he is putting on now will vanish away
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by kelvinovie25(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why won't he smile, when they will give him 3months in jail and a fine of 3millionaira
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by poweredcom(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mompha will soon be out all of D efcc guys are even worshiping him

Dem de mad ...Dem no no wetin be money hahaha

Mompha wey de VIP room with chicks and he de go club sometimes for ikoyi area una de here de pity am haha
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by babzo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
RoyalBlu:

I'm a woman o cheesy

My lady,please accept my apologies. Im at your service!
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Roozzaay(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Barthley:
are you saying Davido has a poor background?

Bro, honestly while typing that i knew people will say what about Davido, but his own case can be likening to that of a spoilt kid, people like Adenuga, Otedola, Dangote and many more have kids too.
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by hakunamatata00(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2019
This one that is changing from Louis Vuitton to Louis Vuitton you
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Monday9900: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by seunjungle1(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Do you want him to be panic? Let him be jor
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Forward77(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2019
Take a look at your comments and you will find the reasons why most Africans are poor.

Envy will destroy most of you.

Job 5:2 KJV
[2] For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.

Proverbs 14:30 KJV
[30] A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

Galatians 5:26 KJV
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

James 4:5 KJV
[5] Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Jealousy will keep all of down forever

Proverbs 6:34 KJV
[34] For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

Song of Songs 8:6 KJV
[6] b.
jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

Ezekiel 16:38 KJV
[38] And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

Ezekiel 23:25 KJV
[25] And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.

Ismaila Mustapha doesn’t owe any of you anything.
Allen Onyema doesn’t owe any of you anything.

You are your own problem.

All of you have evil hearts filled with so much hate and you exert your anger on those who have secured their future, while your future is all squiggly.

Channel your hate and frustration to the people whom you have empowered to loot your past, present and your future and leave those who have made a way for themselves.

You only gain abject poverty by hating on the rich.
Poverty is evil.

Please be guided

Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by Jeskoba(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Still dey rock him LV grin
Re: Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures by donsiqua(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ekpa angry

Hedonini:

He should be mannacled because he broke into your father's house to rob you of your paltry inheritance. Broke ass, envious nincompoop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.