Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office (3238 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by benjackugo: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2019

Donjazzy Celebrates 37th Birthday, Shares Lavish Interior Of Neww Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office (Video)

IgbereTV reports that one of the music moguls in the country, Donjazzy clocked 37 on November 26, 2019, and he shared the good news on his Instagram page. To make the celebration an even bigger one, Jazzy revealed that his record label, Mavin, now has huge office spaces located in Victoria Island and Lekki areas in Lagos.

On his Instagram page he wrote:

All Glory to God for making me see another year. GOD has been so faithful to me. They say a fool at forty is a fool forever so Turning 37 today makes me feel like Jazzy you have only 3 more years to be a fool o lol. As I get older I strive to make sure #Allisinorder with my business. So in addition to my birthday celebration, we at Mavin are also unveiling our new creative and corporate places. We are happy to move to our new spaces. Mavin Records has grown over the years on corporate and creative side which influenced the decision to relocate our business to two separate spaces with corporate space in Victoria Island, Lagos and creative studios in Lekki, Lagos. The new spaces will help us ensure our teams are happier, further boost productivity and creativity as we continue to execute our growth plans. Thanks for the love and support always. #Mavin #Donjazzy

He shared a video of the massive properties with their lavish and classy interiors as fans could not help but marvel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LloSs0bLLso

Mavin Records Label (also known as the Supreme Mavin Dynasty) was founded by record producer and recording artist Don Jazzy on May 8, 2012. The label's inception came to fruition following the closure of Mo' Hits Records, a record label owned by the aforementioned producer and D'banj.The label is home to recording artists such as Korede Bello, Dr SID, D'Prince, Di'Ja, Johnny Drille, Ladipoe, DNA Twins, Rema and Crayon. It also houses producers such as Jazzy himself, Altims and Baby Fresh. In 2014, DJ Big N became the label's official disc jockey. Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal, Reekado Banks and Iyanya were all formerly signed to the label. On May 8, 2012, the label released its compilation album Solar Plexus. In January 2019, Mavin Records secured a multi-million dollar investment from Kupanda Holdings, a subsidiary of Kupanda Capital and TPG Growth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UuNjIn3Cn/?igshid=p26fiuckkpti&r=wa1

http://igberetvnews.com/1163684/donjazzy-celebrates-37th-birthday-shares-lavish-interior-new-multi-million-naira-mavin-office/

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by benjackugo: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by healthserve(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Now this is what to spend money on, Assets not liabilities. Not wigs, nails, plastic surgeries changing cars needlessly like a brand is coming to an end

Cc Iwanttoto1 1Wantoto1

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by uzohrome(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Am impressed. Congrats brother and God bless your new age.
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wait o... No wife, who him come dey fvck?
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by healthserve(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Wait o... No wife, who him come dey fvck?

Learner. Though it costs just 3k,but at that level, they bring it for free along with personal effects. If you think say I dey lie, visit Issac John axis, dem boku dia

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by Romanoff(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
One thing I love about Don Jazzy is, he is a man with a vision. He doesn't make mumu noise upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

Learner. Though it costs just 3k,but at that level, they bring it for free along with personal effects. If you think say I dey lie, visit Issac John axis, dem boku dia
You mean say Donjazzy dey fvck ashawo? shocked
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by healthserve(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
You mean say Donjazzy dey fvck ashawo? shocked

If you enter some are an see some babes from lekki to Ikeja GRA I swear you down mate fvck all day long go hungry you. Neat cream ladies head to toe

Alternatives plenty now sef

Codedruns

Instamessenger

Toto dey everywhere my brother. Just seek and thee shall find

Bro if a man rily want toto, na toto go find am o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by Officialgarri: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
So wrong for don Jazzy to think he isn't a fool yet.
Fela in one of his songs believes one must realize that a fool at 20 is a fool forever unlike when educated people claim the benchmark should be 40
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by LearnITsmash(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cool office set up by a sensible manager grin
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by NwekeUG(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Happy birthday the Don
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by benjackugo: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
God wins

check the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LloSs0bLLso
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by seankafor(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don baba j try for this one.
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by EBMedia: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ride on Ride on. Baba J!!!
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by TMSMedia: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is great. Congratulations!
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by TMSMedia: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Romanoff:
One thing I love about Don Jazzy is, he is a man with a vision. He doesn't make mumu noise upandan.
Na soo
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by Nicolex(f): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
So wrong for don Jazzy to think he isn't a fool yet.
Fela in one of his songs believes one must realize that a fool at 20 is a fool forever unlike when educated people claim the benchmark should be 40
you wey come wise,wetin u done achieve?,please think about it,thank you.
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by jaybenugo: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations to him. He deserves it
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by benjackugo: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Cool office set up by a sensible manager grin
exactly
Re: Donjazzy Clocks 37, Shares Interior Of New Multi-Million Naira Mavin Office by maya007: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
I only have one question dos DNA twins dey signed wats up with dem? No single yet?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Smash Muscular Chichi Igbo? / Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures / Tee Billz Shares Sexy Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Her Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.