Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (63433 Views)

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Davinity:
I hope your country is better without them in your national politics, but sadly the world still refers to this country as a shit hole with people thinking the way you do.

I hate how insecure the rest of the country feels when an Igbo man is succeeding, the trend is very shameful... From Capital Oil to Innoson to Air Peace the hatred is disgusting... Y'all should get a life

Caveat: Am not Igbo, I really wish I was one... I love them
shutup you are igbo,. Why do you flat-heads like to deny your tribe when you want to chestbeat... was nonsense success are you talking about?gringrin when you guys insult other tribes it is ok. But when other tribesgive small dose of insult, you cry hatred, envy, jealousy, marginalization and other bullshit..
And there is nothing to jealous about you guys.. when you stop insulting other tribes and mind your business, you will see nobody gives a damn about you niggas...
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Izzyovercomer:
For days and weeks to come we are gonna read a lot about air peace and Allen Onyenma. Everyone chill and get ready to read.
he is just being accused of not following the law in transferring his funds, it remains to be seen if the money is proceeds of crime or corruption
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Magicians:
Is this not the way your father n a lot more foolish Igbo have been shouting Tinubu is a fraudster like he ever worked with the FG or came to Igbo land to steal a cent from you of your father.

So foolish Igbos believe they own the right n monopoly to label who so ever they wish from other tribes fraudsters but do not want people from other tribes to label any Igbo they desire fraudster ?! It is like you have gone mad.

Tell foolish Igbos like yourself to stop insulting people fe other tribe to avoid other paying you back with similar act not act like lunatics on NL
when thing you do to others are reciprocated.

don't mind those osusgringrin when they insult others, it is igbo Amakagringrin. But when you give them small dose of insults, it is marginalization, envy and hatred.gringrin
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
betrayals kill you theregringrin of not be your people wey dey spoilSA, we for get problem?
oga xenophobia was not due to.any offence committed by other Africans, south africans don't just want to see other blacks in their country.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Aiyk2333:

do you want us to talk about who employs labor more between ibos and Yorubas?? like we should really go there!?? why u mentioning glo?? you blockhead? we're talking about onyeama... he was a national hero months ago now he's a thief for transferring his own money wrongly. even the FBI clearly stated his crime, yet wretched fools like y'all are calling him a thief
i tire for these people, nothing in the indictments satates that the money is proceeds of crime, just that he did not follow the law in transferring, or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
oga xenophobia was not due to.any offence committed by other Africans, south africans don't just want to see other blacks in their country.
but I have people staying in SA and they haven't complained anything like xenophobia to me
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
i tire for these people, nothing in the indictments satates that the money is proceeds of crime, just that he did not follow the law in transferring, or am I missing something?
what we are saying is that why are your people blaming yorubas for air peace case??
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
but I have people staying in SA and they haven't complained anything like xenophobia to me
so all the various reputable news media reporting on xenophobia are false becaus non of your people in.sa has fallen victim yet? u funny.

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what we are saying is that why are your people blaming yorubas for air peace case??
FYI I am not igbo but I hate the way people are criminalizing the guy even though the indictments did not state he stole the money. besides where did they blame yorubas for his indictments?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
so all the various reputable news media reporting on xenophobia are false becaus non of your people in.sa has fallen victim yet? u funny.
I didn't say they are false. I only said none of my people has complained of xenophobic attacks to me
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
FYI I am not igbo but I hate the way people are criminalizing the guy even though the indictments did not state he stole the money. besides where did they blame yorubas for his indictments?
go to all the threads about this air peace since the news broke out and see them shouting afonja upandan
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
go to all the threads about this air peace since the news broke out and see them shouting afonja upandan
then those people shouting afomja must be very ignorant folks, what has yorubas or even Nigerian govt got to do with a U.S. indictment?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by powerkey: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Onyeama Onye oshi, international barawo

what a bitter xmas some people go have this year, from invicticus to onyeama

this is why we gladly marginalise and keep them out of our National politics, see them defending criminals

Yorubas are indeed shameless people.

Yorubas are always envious of people that do better than them...
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by stharrykay(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
See brother! Brother wey mumu
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by powerkey: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
then those people shouting afomja must be very ignorant folks, what has yorubas or even Nigerian govt got to do with a U.S. indictment?

Have they convicted him?

All you afonjazz should keep quite until he's convicted...
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by stharrykay(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omo see brother! Brother wey mumu!
Brother wey no wise
Igbo:
Now that I know its through fraud money, yahoo, money laundering and 419.. I won't shout "Ibo amaka" cry

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Aiyk2333:

do you want us to talk about who employs labor more between ibos and Yorubas?? like we should really go there!?? why u mentioning glo?? you blockhead? we're talking about onyeama... he was a national hero months ago now he's a thief for transferring his own money wrongly. even the FBI clearly stated his crime, yet wretched fools like y'all are calling him a thief

Don’t be a liar, please. The DOJ indictment is for multiple counts of forgery and money laundering. The acts depicted in the indictment are clearly fraudulent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by hammerVJ: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
AFONJA MAKE ME SICK...
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
ernieboy:
that is what I don't understand. . What has nigeria government or afonja got to do with with air peace?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
powerkey:

Yorubas are indeed shameless people.

Yorubas are always envious of people that do better than them...
envious of what?gringrin
How many igbo are on Forbes list?gringrin
Bloody criminals
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Norhim(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
You were right,i also have a relative of mine there. xenophobia only took places in jonnesburg
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Norhim:

You were right,i also have a relative of mine there. xenophobia only took places in jonnesburg
yeah
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by laptopsale(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jayson87 hope you see this
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Igbo:
Now that I know its through fraud money, yahoo, money laundering and 419.. I won't shout "Ibo amaka" cry
Most richest men in Nigeria cannot systemically explain how they made. You got the gist
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Igbo:
grin grin grin
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Cherez: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Igbo:
Go shout it to mompha's ear
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Monday9900: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by odomanis: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Onyeama Onye oshi, international barawo

what a bitter xmas some people go have this year, from invicticus to onyeama

this is why we gladly marginalise and keep them out of our National politics, see them defending criminals

You dont even know what Allen is being accused of. The accusation was not that he stole money from anybody. His accusation has to do with transferring money through means that may reduce taxation and transferring more than allowed. This is what your brothers do everyday in Nigeria here and it seems like normal. But America is not Nigeria. So dont let it seem like the cases you tried to compare with.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by ernieboy(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2019
powerkey:

Have they convicted him?

All you afonjazz should keep quite until he's convicted...
oga u lake comprehension, do u know the meaning of indictment? did I say he has been comvicted?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Nature8(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
The @embraer E195-E2 Jet was on display at the #DubaiAirShow2019 .. and we promise our customers more delightful experience once we take delivery of the aircrafts.

Watch this space!

#BetterDealWithAirPeace✈️

https://mobile.twitter.com/flyairpeace/status/1199269729615187968

Nice one
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2019
You guys have turned this into tribal bashing

You guys must be living sad lives
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by CSTR2: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why won't he? Because he has to hide under the canopy of his company?

On the contrary, he has a lot to gain if he does. His indictment revived a long lost article on his source of wealth which isn't too surprising. More dirt and similar revelation will spring up if the issue is not nipped quickly. Should it happen, the Nigerian government has every right to seize his properties and claim they are proceeds of the government that was diverted to his personal pocket.

I honestly don't understand how some of you think. There are over 15 airline companies in Nigeria of which all are commercial and only maybe one or two are meant for private commercial charters. To the government, Air Peace is just a private business that makes money in Nigeria and pay taxes. If you think the government will take sides or meddle in an indictment case, then you're on a long thing. God forbid, the absence of Air Peace would mean opportunities for other airlines to take advantage of.

In saner climes, when a CEO or Chairman of a company has an issue bothering on morality and the law such as tax fraud, rape allegations, money laundering or whatever it is, he or she resigns to protect the brand. That doesn't hamper his shares in any way. He has stakes just as other members of the board.

AIR PEACE IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS! Whatever Air Peace and his administrator does to warrant the wrath of the United States is not Nigeria's business!! His earnings and profits do not go into the TSA, why then is Air Peace for Nigeria? WE DO NOT HAVE A NATIONAL CARRIER AND LAST I CHECKED, AIR PEACE IS NOT ONE! Whatever Onyema got involved with is Onyema's problem and not the Federal government of Nigeria's.
How many airlines have had as much success and growth as air peace in terms of employment capability, expansion revenue and taxation?

If air peace fizzles out today, which airline do you think can fill the vacuum?
How many airlines have grown as much as air peace before air peace entered the aviation space?
Is it arik or azman or Nigeria air cheesy

You honestly don't know what you are saying.
Why is the US fighting the European union because of Boeing, or why is China defending huawei with sovereign power even when huawei have been caught stealing intellectual property?
After all, they are both private companies with private share holders.

Even with examples all around you, you still decide to be deliberately naive.

And no, resignation does not benefit him in any way.
What will benefit him is to try and weather his way through.
People don't resign from a business they created.
They are forced to resign by shareholders or a government for the greater good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.