Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Please Help Me Out Before I Die - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Out Before I Die (474 Views)

I Have To Cut My Hair, Before I Understand Anything I Read This Semester / A Graduate Computer Eng, Must I Do Pgd Before I Can Do Masters In Comp Science?? / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Before I Die by ore64dollar: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
In my life time I have never experienced this kind trying(hard)time before.
I have been admitted to study Law in Absu Meanwhile,I am yet to pay acceptance fee,of which the deadline is Friday 29th November 2019 By what I had gathered,there is no extension.
I had rally around begging for help from friends and relatives all to no avail.
Please how can anyone help me?
I had been hoping and believing in GOD,still hoping,I don't know where to run to again.
It has been frustrating since,if only anyone could know how much I felt and look like presently,how much more frustrating is it to wait for a year's time again if this admission is terminated.
I don't seem to understand myself anymore!
I am highly down and frustrated!
Only if they could extend the date(deadline)!
If only I could see an helper!
Please do not let me forfeit this admission.Anyone?
Please!

Acct name: NDUKWE EMMANUEL CHUKWUEMEKA
acct no:3547519027 (FCMB)
Thanks people

Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by greatnaija01: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
why bother? if you cant pay fees at the beginning, what guarantees you that you will pay till the end.

how did you apply without knowing if you would be able to afford it or not? then you come ONLINE to beg strangers... see this does not work anymore o

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by ore64dollar: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sir the admission came unexpected, but my problem now is to secure the Admission
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by Muhammad2468(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by ore64dollar: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please help me out if you can no matter how little it's is it will go a long way
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by Bluehill1051: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Scam. A word is enough
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by Brunicekid(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nairalanders, come help him.
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by ore64dollar: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Scam. A word is enough
how is it a scam ? When you saw my screenshot Admission letter.. i swear have never tried this in my life begging online it my first time. Cos of the situation I found myself now. Ask from me anything to prove to you I'm not a scam I will do that
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by ore64dollar: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
greatnaija01:
why bother? if you cant pay fees at the beginning, what guarantees you that you will pay till the end.

how did you apply without knowing if you would be able to afford it or not? then you come ONLINE to beg strangers... see this does not work anymore o
Sir the admission came unexpected, but my problem now is to secure the Admission
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by jeff1607(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2019
ore64dollar:

kindly explain how admission cones unexpectedly, after you sat for jamb and post ume . What were you expecting?
Re: Please Help Me Out Before I Die by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2019
jeff1607:

kindly explain how admission cones unexpectedly, after you sat for jamb and post ume . What were you expecting?
Lol. He wasn't expecting the admission but he read and wrote well cheesy

(1) (Reply)

COOUTH Induction Of Medical Doctors; Dr. Obiasor Bags 11 Awards Out Of 14 / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Community Flouts Lock-down / University Non Academic Staff Are Yet To Be Paid April Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.