Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ibos Refused To Co-operate, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Refused To Co-operate, (3903 Views)

Insecurity: El-Rufai Reveals Why States Must Co-Operate / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by Area4Area: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
^^^^^
I'm following your posts sir, keep them coming
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sunday 10th September 1967, A remarkable day in our state history, During Ojukwu reign of terror, For since the year 1846 That Christian religion was brought to us, Such incident had never occurred.
The day Ojukwu soldiers guarded Calabar streets, To prevent people from going to Church, Disobedient ones were beaten to death, Some soldiers Marched to Churches that held, Drove the worshipper and tore the Bible, The day of grief for men of God, The day I will never forget in this my life.
Yet Ojukwu said he was for us, Yet Ojukwu asked for our support, Yet Ibo race deceived the world, That they are more Christian than any race, Yet they trampled upon God and man, All was there for God to judge.

Ojukwu soldiers were wild as beasts, They were thugs in the Army coats, At gun-points they robbed our goods, At Oron Beach Market many a time, The women returned with wailing tears, Their fishes and grayfish at gun-point were seized.
Many Ibibio market suffered indeed, Obubra markets share the fate, At gun-point they abandoned their goods, Ojukwu soldiers cleared the market, And carried the goods to Iboland, The mighty God was there to see.
They consolidated their positions everywhere, All over our native lands, Calabar water was filled with mines, To break war-ships if they should come.
Calabar air-port was out of use, Mines were buried everywhere, Irons were used the block the way, To prevent planes from landing there.
But 18th October that fateful day, saw all Ibo efforts thwarted and foiled, Calabar was liberated with Ibos fleeing for their life, Gone are they and free are we, From the oppression of lbo race.

Gowon men are wonderful men, Such gallantry l have never seen, Their professional training has placed them on top, They are superb in weapon's control, They are intelligent and swift in the fighting field, Their morale can be measured with exact To the other civilised troops of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Area4Area:
^^^^^
I'm following your posts sir, keep them coming

l intentionally brought out our past history so our south south brothers and sisters will learn and know their true enemies and start seeing Yoruba as their brother and Hausa as friend who help in rescue them from lbo domination.

lbo cruel acts on our people were intensified,
In Oron the natives were treated as common slaves,
Oron Fishermen were brutally murdered,
They were accused to be informant,
To the federal Army in Calabar sector.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Their fishes were seized after they have been killed, The fishes were sold out to lbo traders, The monies were shared among lbo soldiers, Yet lbo people say they are Christians.

War in Calabar area took five months, The fight was through our many untapped forests, Through our valleys and through the creeks, lbo people had long lived here,
They knew all the corners to hide for the fight.
The made all our Estate their battle field, They damaged anything within their reach, Yet Federal troops, though strange in the area, Were able to fight them on water and land, They proved superior to the rebel troops.

lkot Okpora from Calabar is fifty six miles, Thick forest and valleys are all along the road, This was the way the rebels retreated to go, They took advantage of the valleys and forests, Re- enforcement they had daily in thousands, Yet Federal forces were up for the challenged, And drove the rebels to the end of our boundary.
This is why l shall live to respect, Federal forces throughout my life, Land force, Air force and the Navy, Are really the pride of our nation, God bless Nigerian soldiers, Long live Yakubu Gowon.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Each soldier to return to their capital town, With ten Hausa heads in hands.
imagine this!!!
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by LegendHero(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
dboss12:
Each soldier to return to their capital town,
With ten Hausa heads in hands.

imagine this!!!

I also have some of the evidence to buttress the fact that most of the SS’ner (Eastern minorities) that fought on the side of Biafra are majorly cajoled by Ojukwu.

The SS never wanted to join Biafra or let me say the minorities within the eastern region. They feared Igbo domination will be more pronounced if they join the easterners as a separate country.

Even the British and American press mocked Ojukwu then that he will not be able to control the animosity between the eastern minorities and the Igbos and they doubted he will be able to nurture a united army for Biafra.

If not that the Biafra onslaught was unsuccessful, the eastern minorities identities would have been eroded by Igbos dominance.

I’m not creating any animosity among you guys but at least the minorities needs to know their history and should not forget what their fathers went through in the hands of the then Igbos!

Although we all need to forget the past history and stop all this emphasis on past events which continue to shape our present in a bad way.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by MetaPhysical: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
LegendHero:

I also have some of the evidence to buttress the fact that the SS’ner that fought on the side of Biafra are majorly cajoled by Ojukwu.

The SS never wanted to join Biafra or let me say the minorities within the eastern region. They feared Igbo domination will be more pronounced if they join the easterners as a separate country.

Even the western press mocked Ojukwu then that he will not be able to control the animosity between the eastern minorities and the Igbos and they doubted he will be able to nurture a united army for Biafra.

The young minorities then which are called SS’ners at current don’t know their history and most of them already suffered from loss of identity.

I’m not creating any animosity among you guys but at least the minorities needs to know their history and should not forget what their fathers went through in the hands of the then Igbos!

Although we all need to forget the past history and stop all this emphasis on past events which continue to shape our present in a bad way.

Forget the past ke? You want start another rebellion with that statement. You want Ibo to forget the only war he ever fought! That war has a place of pride even though they lost it. Now they can count themselves as warriors. grin

Please dont make that statement again. grin grin.

My people, no mind Legend jare.

Kwenu!
Kwenu!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by LegendHero(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Forget the past ke? You want start another rebellion with that statement. You want Ibo to forget the only war he ever fought! That war has a place of pride even though they lost it. Now they can count themselves as warriors. grin

Please dont make that statement again. grin grin.

My people, no mind Legend jare.

Kwenu!
Kwenu!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!

Broda mi, I will take heed to your advice.

I won’t deny them the ability to remain boastful in the face of defeat.

I won’t utter that statement again!
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by MetaPhysical: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by Banmeallday: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
GOWON like Nigeria, a NIGGER.

Period
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by jahsharon: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

So this nigeria today is your god original plan ? ..wow your god must be daff

This is how generational curses start.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2020
Logobenz0:
Mtchew rubbish post
you are not intelligent enough to comment so bow out
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2020
LegendHero:

I also have some of the evidence to buttress the fact that most of the SS’ner (Eastern minorities) that fought on the side of Biafra are majorly cajoled by Ojukwu.

Even the British and American press mocked Ojukwu then that he will not be able to control the animosity between the eastern minorities and the Igbos and they doubted he will be able to nurture a united army for Biafra.

If not that the Biafra onslaught was unsuccessful, the eastern minorities identities would have been eroded by Igbos dominance.

it amaze me to see an igbo always to trying believe that ss-ner like them abit , very ridiculous set of people . bros you are trying to create to animosity between us but in reality an average Igbo man know very well niger deltains don't like them hence the reason we alliance with north and wast and abandoned them.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by meccuno: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Stupid post.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
meccuno:
Stupid post.
get off my mention half bake literate.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by meccuno: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2020
dboss12:

get off my mention half bake literate.
your mpa illiterate. grin
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Logobenz0:
Mtchew rubbish post

Rapist get behind me.
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Area4Area:
^^^^^ I'm following your posts sir, keep them coming
ok
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by dboss12(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
meccuno:
your mpa illiterate. grin

olosho pikin keep wailing i'll breastfed you.
mumu people
Re: Ibos Refused To Co-operate, by meccuno: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
dboss12:

olosho pikin keep wailing i'll breastfed you.

mumu people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Townhall Initiative / How Chinese Firm Sabotages Power Supply – Fg / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.