Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying (1011 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying by GistWorld(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Zahra Buhari Indimi (born December 18, 1994) is the daughter of the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, who became president on May 29, 2015. She is the wife of popular Nigerian businessman Ahmed Indimi. Zahra Buhari is the fifth daughter of Gen.

Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria (different sources name Zahra as the seventh of Buhari’s child). Zahra was born to Muhammadu Buhari's second wife, Aisha Buhari.

Zahra runs an NGO called ACE which primarily offers free medical care for sickle cell sufferers, while her husband runs his own business.

She got signed as an ambassador of a charity organization in Nigeria called ACE (Assisting, Caring and Empowering) that focuses on education and training, economic empowerment & affordable healthcare.

Zahra, who lost a sister due to the sickle cell disease, is a brand ambassador of Sickle Cell Aid Foundation founded by Nkechi Azinge. He is a young philanthropist recently rewarded by the Queen.

The president's daughter, in a recent post on her instagram handle, announced a talk-show event #inConversationWithZahra and themed " An Afternoon With Zahra" slated to hold on the 30th of November, 2019 where she will be sharing her story on Cyber Bullying and practical ways to builf Confidence.

She made the post with the caption;

Here is always a journey before the journey. An extending grace of choice before acceptance and approval. However, there will always be a story of success and accomplishments despite challenges and odds.

I have my story to tell. I believe you do too. I want to tell my story of confidence and success despite the harsh reality of cyber bullying. I have always been passionate about sharing personal experiences and I believe that we cannot get to a space of connection with others until we share who we are.

My story of confidence and success will be shared with you for your inspiration and influence.
Come have an amazing time with me as you hear authentic story of self development that will feed your passion, clarity and allow you make choices for your growth.
The first 15 people to register and pay will get a seat for just 6k ! Make sure you send that email now! I can’t wait to meet you all #inconversationwithzahra
#zahrabuhari

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5TYk5Tnnhh/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/buharis-daughter-zahra-to-hold-talk.html

Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying by GistWorld(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying by Johnwicky(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
GistWorld:
Zahra Buhari Indimi (born December 18, 1994) is the daughter of the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, who became president on May 29, 2015. She is the wife of popular Nigerian businessman Ahmed Indimi. Zahra Buhari is the fifth daughter of Gen.

Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria (different sources name Zahra as the seventh of Buhari’s child). Zahra was born to Muhammadu Buhari's second wife, Aisha Buhari.

Zahra runs an NGO called ACE which primarily offers free medical care for sickle cell sufferers, while her husband runs his own business.

She got signed as an ambassador of a charity organization in Nigeria called ACE (Assisting, Caring and Empowering) that focuses on education and training, economic empowerment & affordable healthcare.

Zahra, who lost a sister due to the sickle cell disease, is a brand ambassador of Sickle Cell Aid Foundation founded by Nkechi Azinge. He is a young philanthropist recently rewarded by the Queen.

The president's daughter, in a recent post on her instagram handle, announced a talk-show event #inConversationWithZahra and themed " An Afternoon With Zahra" slated to hold on the 30th of November, 2019 where she will be sharing her story on Cyber Bullying and practical ways to builf Confidence.

She made the post with the caption;

Here is always a journey before the journey. An extending grace of choice before acceptance and approval. However, there will always be a story of success and accomplishments despite challenges and odds.

I have my story to tell. I believe you do too. I want to tell my story of confidence and success despite the harsh reality of cyber bullying. I have always been passionate about sharing personal experiences and I believe that we cannot get to a space of connection with others until we share who we are.

My story of confidence and success will be shared with you for your inspiration and influence.
Come have an amazing time with me as you hear authentic story of self development that will feed your passion, clarity and allow you make choices for your growth.
The first 15 people to register and pay will get a seat for just 6k ! Make sure you send that email now! I can’t wait to meet you all #inconversationwithzahra
#zahrabuhari

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5TYk5Tnnhh/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/buharis-daughter-zahra-to-hold-talk.html

Nice one
Re: Buhari's Daughter, Zahra To Hold A Talk-show On Cyber Bullying by jarawa: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Most beautiful woman

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Brigadier Idiagbon Declared War Against Indiscipline-wai (video) / Apostle Suleman Defends Pastor Adeboye Over Marriage Advice Given To Bachelors / Fed. Government Sent Cash To Beijing Embassy To Be Given To Nigerians In Wuhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.