Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin (54780 Views)

Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / ‘yahoo Yahoo’: Guide Your Children Against Quick Money - EFCC Urges Parents / Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by NonFarmPayrol: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
So they wanted to aid the guy

Dem no tell the guy to japa to another country entirely

He was attending events shocked
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by yahoosurepass(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
afonja amaka
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by YurFatHer: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
We are really improving in our security matters. Kudos to the EFCC
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hizzy:
I'm in chains you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
You're a prisoner too Mr Jailer
I have fears you have fears too
I will die, you sef go die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too Mr Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer
Let he who is without sin -
Be the first to cast the stone Mr Jailer, Mr Jailer Man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress every part of me
What you don't know,
You're a victim too Mr Jailer

Make I stop here

No allow Eagle catch you o.......

1 Like

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by LyfeJennings(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whoever snitched on this guy did a perfect job
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No allow Eagle catch you o.......
There Eagle is blind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by BlackCrainte: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
Yoruba people and scam... Even their leaders too are scammers

Have you eaten this morning?

1 Like

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Sarmiz24(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
EFCC just dey carry do anyhow, e no go funny wen Boyz go start to dey reason dem aje angry
Abeg no go quote me if u no get sense aje

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by ecclize: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
oz4real83:
The punishment for criminal activities for Nigerian big men is too lenient. That is why our big men always run to the courts when caught. Even if this man is convicted despite this henious crime, he won't get more than 5 years imprisonment. Somebody like this deserves a long term sentence of at least 50 years. If this is done, our people will run away from crime.
even u go fear ooo...
prison room wouldn't be able to convey the prisoner in Nigeria....
maybe that is why they give them relatively short sentence... criminals too plenty for this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thanks
Hizzy:
I'm in chains you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
You're a prisoner too Mr Jailer
I have fears you have fears too
I will die, you sef go die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too Mr Jailer
I'm talking to you jailer
Let he who is without sin -
Be the first to cast the stone Mr Jailer, Mr Jailer Man
You suppress all my strategies
You oppress every part of me
What you don't know,
You're a victim too Mr Jailer

Make I stop here
U just nail it with this lyrics. Am ASA fan too. I listen to her songs more than any others

1 Like

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inside life.
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by SenecaTheYonger: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Audio arrest. Them go transfer the director go North.
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hizzy:

There Eagle is blind

Do you know the meaning of Aṣa?.... grin
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by oz4real83(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
ecclize:

even u go fear ooo...
prison room wouldn't be able to convey the prisoner in Nigeria....
maybe that is why they give them relatively short sentence... criminals too plenty for this country
No no no no. It is because the sentences are too lenient that is the reason. If the sentences are stringent, few people will want to commit crime. Anybody that wants to commit crime will first of all think about the consequences. Most People are scared of carrying drugs to asia and middle east because it carrys death sentences that are un-negotiable.

1 Like

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by ikpuchinonye1994: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Have you eaten this morning?
I ate in the morning thanks for asking
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
DeeFlask:
Jailer is about to get jailed
And in the same kirikiri
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by fergieboy: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
So they wanted to aid the guy

Dem no tell the guy to japa to another country entirely

He was attending events shocked
You can imagine

He could have easily fled to GHANA AND FROM their find his way

I guess he got comfortable

1 Like

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by waletoke12345(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bros I no be guy man oo I just need the card nii
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
DeeFlask:
Jailer is about to get jailed

that would be a sight to behold cheesy
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by NonFarmPayrol: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
fergieboy:

You can imagine

He could have easily fled to GHANA AND FROM their find his way

I guess he got comfortable

Go to nearby country

Collect passport
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Kingrefreshed: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Thegamingorca(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
This guy nah fool when seme border no far
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by MillerJnr(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
oz4real83:
The punishment for criminal activities for Nigerian big men is too lenient. That is why our big men always run to the courts when caught. Even if this man is convicted despite this henious crime, he won't get more than 5 years imprisonment. Somebody like this deserves a long term sentence of at least 50 years. If this is done, our people will run away from crime.

to add to what you said, brother a country where no one is killed for any crime whatsoever, governors refuse to sign death penalty, only oshoimole did when he was governor,
this country can't move forward with our present style of recruitment and politics.
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
oz4real83:
No no no no. It is because the sentences are too lenient that is the reason. If the sentences are stringent, few people will want to commit crime. Anybody that wants to commit crime will first of all think about the consequences. Most People are scared of carrying drugs to asia and middle east because it carrys death sentences that are un-negotiable.

Who would enforce the harsh sentences? Is it the corrupt judges who are also bloody thieves who live above their means? Or is it the EFCC officials who are all millionaires from corruption? Man, you don't know the country you're in.

Look, first things first. Nigeria is too rotten for all this one you are saying. You can't be talking about stiff punishments when even the 'punishers' are worse than the suspects.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by ecclize: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
oz4real83:
hmmm just as u've said the punishment need to be extreme... so that it will sink well to deter potential criminals
Re: H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin by legba1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Opeyemi99ayo:
Yoruba people sha. �

M.O.F.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.