Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? (1052 Views)

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed / Boerboel And Pitbull Puppies For Sale / Solid Caucasian Shepherd And German Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please let me know... A friend of mine is trying to get one. Thanks
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by obynocute(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jhaytee4all:
It depends on the bloodline and percentage of purity.
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by phunkypalace(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jhaytee4all:

Hey there, for the German Shepherd Dog, you might need to check some of my thread for the perfect one for your friend.

For more questions/enquiries, please do not hesitate to reach me via the provided contact details. I'll be more than willing to help.

Contact Details:

Twitter: @ignite_GSD
Instagram: @ignitegsd
Facebook: @ignitegsd
Tel/Whatsapp: +2348062682135.

With love from IGNITE German Shepherds.
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by phunkypalace(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
obynocute:

It depends on the bloodline and percentage of purity.

Hello Boss, there is absolutely nothing like percentage of purity.
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by obynocute(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
phunkypalace:

OK sir, noted..

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by PeraGSD: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Male from this litter available for booking. 200k.

Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by Baroba(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2019
PeraGSD:
Male from this litter available for booking. 200k.

Finally someone actually puts the price of his pups like it is done in other countries without asking you to call " to be hoodwinked".. Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by PeraGSD: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Baroba:

Finally someone actually puts the price of his pups like it is done in other countries without asking you to call " to be hoodwinked".. Well done sir

Life can be easier grin
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by Bros2000: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
phunkypalace:

seriously. so a dog cannot be 60% rott and 40% gsd
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Jhaytee4all:
You'll get a good one between 120k-150k

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by PeraGSD: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2019
Bros2000:
seriously. so a dog cannot be 60% rott and 40% gsd

What he meant was if its a mix you might as well leave out the word pure cos its not again by any means. You may via DNA testing know the quantities of the divers breeds a particular dog...no need to say its '$+-$*:% pure again. It is not.
Re: Please How Much Does A German Shepherd And Pitbull Cost? by phunkypalace(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Baroba:

When sellers put up price tags for thier products or whatever it is they sell, competition will then be on the basis of quality of goods and service delivery. Because price will be transparent and regulated by market forces. This is exactly what these contact for price people are trying to bypass including someone like me.

So my friend, nobody is trying to hoodwink you. Everyone always have a purpose for their actions...people should stop talking from a myopic point of view.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Dog Lovers Please Which Dog Breed Is This / Help My Pup! / Sea Turtle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.