Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Land (698 Views)

Food Shortage, Poverty In Yoruba Land, Our Worry – Osibogun, Yoruba Ko / Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain / Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Today Yoruba land is 75% domiciled into the Nigerian federation

25% is domiciled into Togo and Benin with Obas in cities like Port novo , ketou , Oueme , Indigny .
Of the 75% inside Nigeria
69% are in the south west in states such Lagos Ogun Ondo Oyo Osun Ekiti with yoruboid groups in delta and edo

The remaining 6% are in kwara and kogi
It’s my ultimate dream that one day the Yorubas in kogi and kwara will form into Oya state created for them by awolowo and become the 7th Yoruba state or merge with already existing state

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
I pray so
Re: Yoruba Land by 9jathingsonpoint: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
I saw warri
Is warri part of youruba land

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land by AceRoot(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
With kind permission from BISHOPMAGIC of Nairaland, permit me to sneeze... but to take Warri and leave out Benin is sinful.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Land by johnmartus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is your father land?
9jathingsonpoint:
I saw warri
Re: Yoruba Land by ChimaAdeoye: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
9jathingsonpoint:
I saw warri

Lol... at claiming Warri as yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They are looking for oil lol...

They won't take Benin, even because they have no oil in Benin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Land by Zooposki(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:
Today Yoruba land is 75% domiciled into the Nigerian federation

25% is domiciled into Togo and Benin with Obas in cities like Port novo , ketou , Oueme , Indigny .
Of the 75% inside Nigeria
69% are in the south west in states such Lagos Ogun Ondo Oyo Osun Ekiti with yoruboid groups in delta and edo

The remaining 6% are in kwara and kogi
It’s my ultimate dream that one day the Yorubas in kogi and kwara will form into Oya state created for them by awolowo and become the 7th Yoruba state or merge with already existing state

If I tear you one dirty slap, you will remove Warri from that your map.
Re: Yoruba Land by Omoodua007: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Zooposki:

If I tear you one dirty slap, you will remove Warri from that your map.

Feel free to remove Warri
We don’t want non Yorubas anyways

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Want Presidency In 2023 Igbo Groups Assert As Ohanaeze & Panpiec React / Ekwunife Hails Buhari On Work On Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Dr Isitua Obiorah The New Deputy CBN Governor Is From Delta State South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.