Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides (41647 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by OBAGADAFFI: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2019
I thought they denied the the sack.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:

Balderdash from a fat head.

It's a known fact that u work for the BUHARI MEDIA CENTER (BMC) must of your quotes are copied from BMC WhatsApp group, I've caught u at least twice ,so yes you are a zombie ........no offence

2 Likes

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Edyice: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Prof : someone said my people don't belong?

Ameachi : They don't only belong prof , your people don't have sense . See how they are disgraced out of office grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by ojokolax: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
berbs:
Thought they said they moved them elsewhere to resume there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so you would rather believe this mumu story of two fictional aides that don't want to be named as against the President himself? Mad o!

https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/11/buhari-questions-sack-of-35-aides-in-vps-office/
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by gurunlocker: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
slimfit1:
Quiet you didn't get the job fairly. Why should the President have ades when we have ministers. Look at the post they hold it has no economic meaning at all let us say the truth. We know how you guys get those jobs. Olowo sho re olowo go and sit down joor. Alot of poor people doing YAHOO YAHOO when they are supposed to hold those positions. You guys can afford to eat buy house and car even if you are jobless for ten years some infact, most have nothing. Vice President is and educated man he doesn't need you people in the first place go home.

For your mind now, you think you've typed something? grin

Please read what you wrote again and ask yourself if you are making any sense.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by ojokolax: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
bull crap!!! what further trouble could they be in seeing that they are already sacked and in debt? when your tale is riddled in holes be glad that folks don't know your real name to shame you properly

hisexcellency34:
Quote the source and put the person involved in trouble?

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by thundafire: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Liars saying the spent millions in hotels and suffering from financial, physical, emotional and all trauma dey truth is dis politicians don't give a Bleep to anyone apart from der bosses dey worship

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by hisexcellency34: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Shut it up. Those guys were sacked

ojokolax:

so you would rather believe this mumu story of two fictional aides that don't want to be named as against the President himself? Mad o!

https://www.chronicle.ng/2019/11/buhari-questions-sack-of-35-aides-in-vps-office/
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Some people are so very traumatized by hunger that they would want these aides current trauma.

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Ndipe(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Who is Osunbade?

quote author=ogbuefi677 post=84388312]
Nepotism is also a crime.
Osunbade is also as nepotistic as buhari, if not worse.
Packed all his friends and associates while he was still in Lagos and put them in lucrative positions in govt.Fowler them,etc.
Same thing with the list of the sacked aids,Awolowo's grandson(his inlaws)Ajimobi's son abi daughter,just look at that list,it is 90% yoruba.
The cabal once did an expose on his nepotistic tendencies but it was quickly killed in the press.[/quote]
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Forward77(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by adecz: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2019
They want to save taxpayer's money,
but will think nothing of releasing N1Obn,
taxpayers money, overnight, to an
incompetent governor to rig elections

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Anazp: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2019
Shooyie:
There's never a source, its always 'name withheld', 'anonymous'. Now, the aides were all transferred to other ministries and that was same thing the President said. So, until we get a reliable source and a name to those quotes in that story, it remains false.
a trained journalist never discloses his or her sources. get educated
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Jollylolly(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2019
it is sad.. someone will just sit down at his comfort zone and cook up lies in the hope deceiving the people. The president arrived from London and was interviewed, asked about the 35 aides allegedly sacked and he said "we just created a ministry and we reorganized but people are giving it an ethnic and political dimension. It is unfortunate,” the President said''.

Read the full interview and watch the video of the interview held at the airport.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/osinbajos-35-aides-buhari-clears-the-air-says-they-only-created-new-ministry-video/
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by anonimi: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:
It's a known fact that u work for the BUHARI MEDIA CENTER (BMC) must of your quotes are copied from BMC WhatsApp group, I've caught u at least twice ,so yes you are a zombie ........no offence

You mean that he is one of those e-warriors on the miserable N30,000 BMC job shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

2 Likes

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by anonimi: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by chukskafor(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
All these sudden outcry, what's it geared towards? At the beginning, you guys debunked the story making round, even the afenifere group said that their son, the vp is yet to tell them he's having any issues in the aso villa; why are you now throwing a pity party and to what end? Just man up to your balls and accept that all that glitters is not gold.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by festacman(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

I am not a fat head like you. I don't copy what I post from anywhere. I articulate them in line with my convictions. If you see what I posted elsewhere then it means I was copied. By the way, what exactly is Buhari Media Centre?

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Sweeetheart(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
Danzakidakura:
Yorubas are hypocrite. They first denied it not wanting to offend their slave masters
[/s]

I welcome the sack so stop saying thrash. people that grace in that appointment was son and daughters of rich men, why should common Yoruba be bothered with the sack abeg

how can Osibanjo claimed to be a pastor and packed 85% of his kinsmen in the appointment but you hypocrite will be the first to call Buhari a a tribalist and will be criticizing the nepotism sack

you Igbo are just confused entity
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by tommy589(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Packed all his friends and associates while he was still in Lagos and put them in lucrative positions in govt.Fowler them,etc.
Same thing with the list of the sacked aids,Awolowo's grandson(his inlaws)Ajimobi's son abi daughter,just look at that list,it is 90% yoruba.
The cabal once did an expose on his nepotistic tendencies but it was quickly killed in the press.

Thank you o jare

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by codedguy1(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2019
maybanks:

The President also denied it. He never said anybody was sacked. Its better you direct your grievances to the right quarters.

They denied it, the president also denied it. But they are complaining that they were sacked.

Please, remind me again, what were they denying?

And what are these supposed sacked aides complaining about now?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by DennisEche(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2019
BUT ZOMBIES SAID THERE WAS NO SACK,
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Bizibi(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:
It is never an experience to relish when you get caught in cross fire duel involving entrenched interests. Naturally when cross fire dies down, casualties would lie prostrate scrambling for fresh air. It is part of life from boardroom politics, community politics, church politics, to national politics, it is the same thing.

However, I will enjoin the people who got laid off to stick around their principal because after storm comes calm. Loyalty and patience are needed. What happeneed is called politics.

I thought some of you said it wasn't true.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by SarkinYarki: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Why do these fools always believe Buhari is not aware grin grin..they keep absolving him of everything claiming he is not aware grin grin. yet they support a man not aware of anything !!!! Is that not a form of madness so
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by johnad3(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2019
You dont want to help the matter at all cus it would be better to remain silent than to say Mr Presisent wasnt aware of it, Why did he said you were sacked when travelled outside the country and if hes not aware of it, He should reinstate you people to your various position.

If i were you, If im being called back, i Will not honour their invitation why? They might set you up for corruption charges which no one will be able to bail you out. It is not a must to serve your fatherland but a choice
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by ideylaff: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Jollylolly:
it is sad.. someone will just sit down at his comfort zone and cook up lies in the hope deceiving the people. The president arrived from London and was interviewed, asked about the 35 aides allegedly sacked and he said "we just created a ministry and we reorganized but people are giving it an ethnic and political dimension. It is unfortunate,” the President said''.

Read the full interview and watch the video of the interview held at the airport.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/osinbajos-35-aides-buhari-clears-the-air-says-they-only-created-new-ministry-video/

Buhari lies all the time... feigns ignorance at the slightest opportunity...Maina....Daura and a few other incidences....
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by jahsharon: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Stop complaining so that Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari don't get angry again

Do you want to put Osinbajo in more troubles ? Habba grin

Definitely not the type of troubles that befell over three million Biafrans that were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970 by my heartless uncles and brothers in the military.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by SaintNemesis(f): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2019
I support Buhari or Abba Kyari or whosever initiated this sack.
What does Osinbajo need a whole 35 Special advisers for? That's outrageous. It's a pipeline to share the money and reward party supporters. These people are advising nothing.
The office of the VP already have enough govt employed civil servants who can give him all the advice he needs.
Why waste public funds, next thing they will start thinking of taxing the citizens or increasing electricity tarrifs so as to pay their salaries.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by planetx: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
All the posts were just repetitive redundant positions, let us tell ourselves the truth. Three special assistants for the same position is a waste of resources, just call it what it is, creating jobs for people you know to come and eat.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by TheStarsAlign: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2019
ogbuefi677:

The cabal once did an expose on his nepotistic tendencies but it was quickly killed in the press.

For the record i don't support all the shit-acts they are putting up on a daily.

According to our laws nepotism is not a crime. It is a corrupt practice with roots in morality.

Crime is anything that goes against the law of the land and criminals are those in the act.

While nepotism may not be healthy for a nation like ours, it often favours a benefiting region (so they won't complain) until the table turns and that's a characteristic of a shit-hole.

Nepotism as we have it now has not been outlawed and not really a crime. I stand to be corrected.

Peace.
Re: We Were Humiliated, Traumatised — Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides by Smooyis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmmmm, the veil go soon commot for their eyes, and fowl yansh go soon open. Just wait a little while shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June / Alaafin Of Oyo Steps Out Again With His 4 Wives (photos). / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.