Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo (54457 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (2) (3) (4)

Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by purples25(f): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
magicminister:
To be a woman in Nigeria is the hardest job on earth.

-You dress sexy, they call you “ashawoo”
-You get raped and murdered, they call you “slay queen”
-you go missing for weeks, they say you’re taking “lamba”
- you go to club, police raid the place, leave the men and arrest you.
- you keep to yourself, they call you snub
- you friendly, they call you loose girl.

I swear the way our society is setup, the Nigerian woman cannot never win. We need to love and support our women.

A 17 year old child has gone missing for over two weeks and I’m extremely saddened with what the people are saying. I’m really disappointed with the way most Nigerians think and behave.

Later they’ll crawl from their wretched caves to beg for money.

said it all.
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by myhealthfirst: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dear God,

Please watch over your daughter.

Let her be found alive and healthy

Amen

Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
cry cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Newmans: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
By their fruit we shall know them
I agrees what the other guy said she is somewhere taking care of a lot of eeh

For her mum don't worry when she is tired she go cone home,
You like it or not home is home.
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
oh Lawd! I hope she is found alive and unhurt.

it's so easy to perpetrate violence against women. cry cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Dissapointed by the comments I've read so far, human life is at risk here and people find it funny.

Put y'all selves in her love ones position and see how funny it'll be.

Not everybody sisters goes on dîck mission like y'all sisters.

I might take a break from nairaland honestly.
so if u take a break from nairaland, who e con consign?
nonsense keep taking comments here Serious as if e dey put food on ur table.
ode ni e
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by stenlydxlite(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2019
You might take break.

Abeg who you be?

Offpoint:
Dissapointed by the comments I've read so far, human life is at risk here and people find it funny.

Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by virginchaser(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Year in year out people are becoming heartless and mean here. If it is hard to say something nice why don't you ignore the post. shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by sexysage(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Criticaltemp:
She is collecting lamba right now.. Trust not all this Mary amaka girls

Oloshi
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Enemyofpeace: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Her breasts son grow so she is not actually missing, she only went on a visit
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Offpoint: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
so if u take a break from nairaland, who e con consign?
nonsense keep taking comments here Serious as if e dey put food on ur table.
ode ni e
tani ode? oda pe ori e ti gba le... omo ni baje ni e
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Monday9900: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by FengChui(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Offpoint:

Your talk is offpoint!
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by Airoflaw(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Is it trumpet dat is sounding, dis one dat people are disappearing anyhow grin ..God will help us to find her
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by kwalangida1: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2019
post=84391390:
By the Special Grace of God,
We pray she comes back home to her family in one piece.
AMEN.
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by kwalangida1: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2019
post=84391452:

God bless you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by bobokunlexzy: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2019
cry

I was moved with pity when I read the line which says her aged mother is sickened with grief
Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by wakaawaka(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Parte after Parte tongue

Re: 17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo by raphaeladeyele: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
She is safe, Try to be ur Brothers Keeper

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death