Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies (60878 Views)

Yet Another Interesting Tiwa Savage P*rn Video Resurfaces / Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by yeyebrity: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Henitan24:

I can relate, I lost my baby too but still wishing it's a dream. I'm so sorry for your lost.

Thanks. Sorry for your loss as well. The Lord is our strength!

Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by abdjammmmal: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by Enemyofpeace: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tiwa don donate this one to their kingdom. If you know you know
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by Enemyofpeace: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
SNakwada:
RIP but should I sent my CV
yes sent it. Olodo rabata, ordinary send you could not wrote
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by okirewaju(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Depressed101:
what do you mean
I meant he must have been a nice guy
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by Myself2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
yeyebrity:

You have no idea. I lost my sis recently, and I feel like the world has ended. I feel so empty that nothing else matters to me.

It's well.
May God grant you that peace that is beyond understanding and give you the grace to move on and live a normal happy life again.
May the soul of your sister continue to rest in peace
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:

He's shocked beyond reasoning
Re: Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies by RuggedSniper: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Henitan24:

I can relate, I lost my baby too but still wishing it's a dream. I'm so sorry for your lost.

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8