Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Anybody Going To Yobe From Aba - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anybody Going To Yobe From Aba (289 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Posted To Yobe State / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Going To Yobe From Aba by iyrojc(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please if you are posted to Yobe State and you are going from Aba please indicate. My friend's wife was posted there and is looking for whom she would go with. Please you can call 08184291903. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Self-contained Accommodation For Female Corper In CALABAR / Facts Why Women Are Suspect Members Of Society / Ppa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.