Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers (28943 Views)

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Joevics(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
The Labour Party presidential candidate explains why his name was included in the Pandora paper in an interview.

Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyuGl_k7Yo

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Urheadmaster(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
This isn't a thing to begin debate on.

We Obi-Datti group of movements don't care tongue

We stand solely on your mandate cool

475 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Nice

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by youngmd: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Waiting for agbadorian and mikano boys to attack him

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi is our choice any anytime any day.
A honest politician.
Our only hope for better nigeria.
A man of integrity.
High accountability.
Who can we we trust with our future if not OBI.
A sure hope for our unborn children.
After 8yrs in Anambra state as governor every body, both old and Young confirm him.
If he say Yes, yes is yes.
No fake promises

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2022
The urchins should find a way to him and verify with their eyes. Stop this internet Pandora paper ish. Go to him directly and stop making noise with you agbado brain

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi is a man you can trust and he will not disappoint.
I play that Nigerians will choose a better candidate.

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by general111(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
He has spoken about it, let tinubu tell us how he made his money

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Mhykel217(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Choke dem

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Buhari4sale: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So what is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit until after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!

79 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Go to Anambra and ask about OBI, tested and trusted.
He doesn't install talgate to make money.
His passion for the poor is beyond words.
Quote me anywhere, OBI can never watch Nigerians crying and not do something.
During 2012 flood, OBi provide everything for the victims with enough food go and verify

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Amb1045(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Agbadorian attack dogs on there way to protect their orderly Emilokan a verified drug lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by toneroforever(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
A honest politician.
A man of integrity.
High accountability.
After 8yrs in Anambra state as governor every body, both old and Young confirm him.
No fake promises

That's why Tinubu's urchins r envious. Obi is the exact opposite of what BAT is

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Madmohamed123: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
he said go and every no body want to go lazy people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
In some state now flood victims are left to their fate.
This is something OBI will never do. OBi will provide every necessary items like safety, security, food and medicals. To crown it all he will enter the flood to come and encourage the victims.
I have never seen a billionaire that is so kind and down to earth like him.
Let me tell you something today, OBi is the only one among them that can reduce the cost of governance to better the life of Nigerians

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by AdamuKD: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
shocked
Obi is our incoming president
Next

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
When you see million of supporters spending their money, time and energy for OBI-DATTI campaign without shishj giving to them. Is only because they mean well for NIGERIA.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by AdamuKD: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still.dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit untim after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!
Come and kiss my arsee zombie grin

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by chidexleo: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
My dear political party is not supreme.
A better Nigeria is supreme.
Security of life and property is supreme.
Good education system without strike is supreme.
Zero corruption is supreme.
Accountability is supreme.
Good governance is supreme.
VOTE OBIDATTI for a better Nigeria.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Llight101(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
You see this Man?
Like & Vote HIM

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Sonyboom765: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Peter Obi can lie, just look at this man. The Pandora account exposed was not opened before Peter Obi was governor nor was it opened in his first term as governor.

The Pandora a count in Obi's daughter's name was opened in his second tenure as governor.

Notice where Premier times declared 4 years after he was governor 2010 meaning his second term which every Nigeria know is when governor loot the most.

CASTOSVILLA:
The urchins should find a way to him and verify with their eyes. Stop this internet Pandora paper ish. Go to him directly and stop making noise with you agbado brain
chidexleo:
A honest politician.
A man of integrity.
High accountability.
No fake promises

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Joevics(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Peter Obi can lie, just look at this man. The Pandora account exposed was not opened before Peter Obi was governor nor was it opened in his first term as governor.

The Pandora a count in Obi's daughter's name was opened in his secure tenure as governor.
What are you saying. Did Pandora paper say Obi stole one naira?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by BATified2023: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
Go to Anambra and ask about OBI, tested and trusted.
He doesn't install talgate to make money.
His passion for the poor is beyond words.
Quote me anywhere, OBI can never watch Nigerians crying and not do something.
During 2012 flood, OBi provide everything for the victims with enough food go and verify

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by BATified2023: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
Agbadorian attack dogs on there way to protect their orderly Emilokan a verified drug lord grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by BATified2023: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
In some state now flood victims are left to their fate.
This is something OBI will never do. OBi will provide every necessary items like safety, security, food and medicals. To crown it all he will enter the flood to come and encourage the victims.
I have never seen a billionaire that is so kind and down to earth like him.
Let me tell you something today, OBi is the only one among them that can reduce the cost of governance to better the life of Nigerians

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by BATified2023: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
When you see million of supporters spending their money, time and energy for OBI-DATTI campaign without shishj giving to them. Is only because they mean well for NIGERIA.
hope u remember how u did donations for ipob n we can see how it ended?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by specialmati(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok what sayeth the touts of those old corrupt men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urchins are really suffering. Obidients are pressing their necks everywhere, and since they no be people wey too get sense like that, Obidients are totally destroying them with common sense. Person come dey feel sorry for them sef. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everybody was mentioned in Pandora papers. Tinubu was mentioned much more than Obi. They're only jealous because Obi has a squeaky clean image!
See below

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Depart Oporoza Without Tompolo / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.