Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Drawing God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drawing God (836 Views)

Who Remembers Drawing Boss Like This / Check And See T0nto Dikeh's Artistic Drawing.. / Bud Light Drawing Board Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2007
A kindergarten teacher was observing her class of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will when i finish drawing him."
Re: Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2007
Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things.

One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down."

The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!"

The third lady smiles smugly, "Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood," she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"
Re: Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2007
After spending a night at a hotel with a prostitute, the
politician took $300 out of his wallet and placed it on the
dressing table.

"Thanks," she said. "But I only charge $20."

"Twenty bucks for the entire night?" the amazed politician replied.
"You can't make a living on that."

"Oh, don't worry," the LovePeddler replied. "I do a little blackmail on
the side!"
Re: Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2007
Fifteen minutes into the flight from Kano City to lagos, the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, one of our engines has failed. There is nothing to worry about. Our flight will take an hour longer than scheduled, but we still have three engines left."

Thirty minutes later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will take an additional two hours. But don't worry , we can fly just fine on two engines."

An hour later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and our arrival will be delayed another three hours. But don't worry , we still have one engine left."

A young kano businessman turned to the man in the next seat and remarked, "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day!"
Re: Drawing God by desorlah(f): 12:03pm On May 25, 2007
Great Job Sam Milla.

Those were really funny especially the third one.
Keep it up Man!
Re: Drawing God by funs(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2007
Nice jokes. You are good
Re: Drawing God by nekkylove: 11:20pm On May 26, 2007
cool that was cool
Re: Drawing God by Sharn06: 12:10am On May 27, 2007
funny funny funny sam
Re: Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2007
thanks the great people of my country.look out for more
Re: Drawing God by SamMilla1(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2007
A mafia's son sits at his desk writing a Christmas list to Jesus. He first writes, "Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy the whole year, so I want a new, " He looks at it, then crumples it up into a ball and throws it away.

He gets out a new piece of paper and writes again, "Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy for most of the year, so I want a new, " He again looks at it with disgust and throws it away.

He then gets an idea. He goes into his mother's room, takes a statue of the Virgin Mary, puts it in the closet, and locks the door. He takes another piece of paper and writes, "Dear baby Jesus. If you ever want to see your mother again, u know what to do."

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hell / Hard Elbow. / Last Fight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.