Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

virgin unprocessed 6A hair - Fashion/Clothing Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / virgin unprocessed 6A hair (56375 Views)

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave / 100% 6A unprocessed virgin hair With Free Delivery In Lagos! / virgin unprocessed hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by okenwa101(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls am new in this biz and want to start selling ladies weavon and attachments of all kind, so I will like to have ur price list of all ur product to enable me list my quantities email me, kentoris27@gmail.com or kentoris27@yahoomail.com. thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Eagle633: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
aysometin: Can you pls send me wholesale price for expression attachment

justmagnets@gmail.com
expression ultra braid is #330 and 70 in a carton. There other braids and their prizes including weavons and wigs of different company. Call 08170425877 or email eagleswing633@gmail.com and make any enquiry.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Matrix1(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Hi
Please can I have d prices 4 all d products that u have listed. I mean the carton price.My email is charlezok@gmail.com. I'll really appreciate if you can send it as soon as possible.
Please all product eg. NOBLE, CHOCOLATE, PASSION, UNIQUE REMY, LADYSTAR AND MISS ROLA PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by becky2984(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
am becky 4rm imo state.i nid d price list of all ur attachment.send it to beautyokafor@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by yetundealabi: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
hi please can I know d price of expression attachment, U.B and Rich braid,noble product types and hair product like shampoo, hair cream and all type of relaxer beside if I want to be selling in wholesales of all product in osogbo like what amount can I get ready pls send it to follybabe44@yahoo.com.tanx
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by jumzzy448: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hi, please can you send the price list of your weavons and attachments to jumzzy448@gmail.com.
Please treat with urgency.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Funkyobas(f): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Am Funky. Pls am interested in wholesale of weavon and Attachment, pls can you send me d price list. Pls I need it as soon as possible because I want to start the busness next month. Email. funkyobas@gmail.com or funkyobas@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Edybiz: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2013
Hi,am Edem, am interested in the wholesale weave on and attachment business, could u please send me a price list for different products and cost of transporting to Calabar. Thanks hoping to hear from u soon. Pls send to biz4edem@gmail.com.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2013
hi,am Victoria and am in lagos,i wanna know how much u sell ur xpression attachment in carton price.interested in purchasing it on tuesday..thanks awaitin ur reply......tobanky4real@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by nobleladys: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
To TNKAY
I want to be a sub-dealer of your products. What are your requirements. Am in lagos
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by marisa1988: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Dear Mr/Ms:
Thanks very much for your time. We are the professional lingerie manufacturer and providing all types of fine sexy lingerie ranging from adult costumes, long gowns, babydolls, bikini sets, men's panties, ladies' panties, teddies, garter sets & corseters, patent PVC&leather to stockings with varied dimension to meet your requirements.By employing experienced workers, introducing top sewing facilities and using luxury fabric, we have earned the accreditation of all of our customers. Our annual output is over 1,500,000 pieces.
FAQ
1.We accept paypal and drop shipping 100% safe door to door smoothly.

2. Shipping delivery: EMS DHL TNT UPS etc within 3-7 days.

3.The more you order, the more cheaper price you will get.

4.Payment: paypal,western union, money gram, T/Tetc.

5.Package be sent out within 48 hours asap then email clients tracking number.

6.Sample test order accept, When u test our quality then we can do more and long term business with u in further.

7.Our MOQ is $100,Mixed Order is support.

8.Our Email/Msn: marisa@lingerieocean.com;

Our Phone:086-18065437875.

http://www.lingerieocean.com

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by arunmeka: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by sosai: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello Tinkay, this is a serious enquiry. Please i will like to have your pricelist or catalogue for wholesale of all your products. I am already in the hair business in I.B but I want to expand and I will be setting up a new shop in Benin so I need a better supplier with better rates. *(well i hope yours' will be). I will like to operate as a sub-distributor. What are your requirements for that. Please e-mail me on schila@mail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by obrienu: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
heres my contact obrienules@gmail.com and 07064201242, send me the price range of all your remy product. i am based here in nigeria
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Bridie2(f): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Helo TnKay..am interested in d biz.pls email me the prize at Lauran764@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by yemidot1(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi,

Please can I have d prices 4 all d products that u have listed. I mean the carton price.My email is yojekanmi@gmail.com. I'll really appreciate if you can send it as soon as possible.
Please all product eg. Expression,NOBLE, CHOCOLATE, PASSION, UNIQUE REMY, LADYSTAR AND MISS ROLA PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by AngelNG(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
I get the weaves that i sell from outside the country but am based here in Nigeria so incase if u need human hair and synthetic here at affordable prize email me-Nblizy@yahoo.com.here are the samples.

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by nicechizyy(f): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2014
We deal on human hairs such as funmi, weft, cambodan, peruvian, brazilian, etc ranging from straight, wavy and curly natural hair. I sell at an affordable price whether u r buying a piece or more. I also do waybill for buyers outside Lagos. For more inquiries email me on queridobeauties@yahoo.com

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by mimsvbeauty: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Authentic human hair for sale, tangle free,100% indian hair.. long lengths.. available in all regions in nigeria.. imported from main source..
wefted and unwefted available,, wholesale prices.

Contact Mims on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Wichinko: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
i need to buy expressions from you, can you deliver to UK?
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by godons4life: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
hi
please I am interested in becoming a distributor of Xpression Hair product but I don't have much information about it as per the requirement of becoming a distributor of the product. I am base in Delta state and will be very glad if I can get any info that will aid me.
thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by meetmal03(f): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by madamswager: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
CHRISTIANAORIS:
please am a new beginner and i live in europe, i want to know the Price of a dozen of expression attachmen and weavon both short and long one, wigs. thanks waiting urgently for reply.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Lolade545: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please, I need the current pricelist for xpression attachment and weavon.please send it to my mail box adewusiesther545@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by DFLHadassah(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
kindly send a price list of all weavons,wigs and attachments to adepojuelizabeth77@gmail.com. please its very urgent. thanks.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by PrettyDiepreye: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
I live in Port Harcourt and i want to sell xpression attachments, weavons and wigs, can somebody pls send me the price list and the address where i can get them, my email is Sampsonj564@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by llade(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
smiley
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by foxxymobile(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Enugu Enugu Foxxymobile Wig Wigs Hair Online Stores in Enugu Nigeria 07088373560

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria / Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell / Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.