Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: (720 Views)

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! / ***i`ve Got The Following Softwares And Turorials For Grabs *** / Re: I`ve Got Some Cool Softwares 4 Sale If U`re Interested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2007
Hi i`ve got the following softwares 4 sale if u're interested,the prices r unbeatable:

1. Microsoft office suite (Excel,Word,PowerPoint,Access,Outlook) interactive tutorial.

2. STAAD.PRO 2004 or 2005 sofware Installation.

3. STAAD.PRO interactive tutorial.

Contact 08035528582, tunlaji@yahoo.com
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by ammosmann2: 6:45pm On May 24, 2007
Pls can you give me more details about the STAAD.PRO.I mean what is it about?
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by donolu: 8:04pm On May 24, 2007
I believe knowledge is to be shared and not sold. Don't condescend so low as to sell structural analysis software that were cracked to fellow nairalanders. So much joy in giving than receiving. You'll see that God will bless you as you repent

For anybody who needs any software, I may just be able to help somehow, no promises and no strings attached
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by barin24(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2007
uuuummh, ! sounds very generous,
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by rebel(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2007
hi, can u pls tell me how 2 reach u on phone
need some softwares
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by Eseaba: 3:51pm On May 25, 2007
Quite philantropic Donolu. Pls I need Miscrosoft Office training. I'm in Lagos. How do I reach U? And for u that is selling, how much is it? I need it oooooo.
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2007
Donolu lets put sentiments aside,it cost me to get those softwares too and i know someone working in an oil servicing firm that helps people install for #20,000 The STAAD.PRO is a Structural Analysis and Design Program for concrete and steel design so if you`re a civil,mechanical etc Engineer it will come in handy for u and these days its an added advantage for Engineers,most especially if u know how to use SACS 5.2.

As for the Microsoft Office Tutorial i`m selling for #8,500 no more 10,000 cuz so many people complained that it was too expensive but by the time u get it u will appreciate it more. You can reach me on 08035528582, email: tunlaji@yahoo.com
Re: Hi I`ve Got The Following Softwares 4 Sale: by donolu: 4:01pm On May 26, 2007
Hey Tunlaji, I'm a civil engineering graduate. My specialization in structures. I think installing a program for N20000 is rather ridiculous.
This forum is all about helping one another and not enriching ourselves thru the ignorance of fellow Naijas, maybe i live in an old age, i cant help but think the way I am. In my short career life people have been very generous with information and that's what has made me what I am today

For the Microsoft office tutorials, I can get then them for u in pdf, just mail me (donolu@gmail.com). For STAAD, RISA 3D, RAM structural engineering software, google sketchup, also mail me and give me a week to get back to u

Love

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ur View About Zenith / Be Informant And Get Paid / Has Zenith Called Anyone Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.