Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Unical Lecturer Praised Online For Helping His Student Babysit Her Twins During - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unical Lecturer Praised Online For Helping His Student Babysit Her Twins During (433 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unical Lecturer Praised Online For Helping His Student Babysit Her Twins During by SaltTV: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2019
A Lecturer in the University of Calabar is been praised on social media for helping a mother of twins babysit her children while she takes her exams.

The male lecturer who took to his twitter page to share the story declared women who combine parenting and school responsibilities the real heroes.

He wrote:

So one of my students with twins had statistics exams today and I know how stressful it could be writing exams and babysitting, so I took.
FULL DETAILS ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/11/26/unical-lecturer-praised-online-for-helping-his-student-babysit-her-twins-during-exams/

(1) (Reply)

New Trending Videos Of Bac J Browser Okwunuka Watch It Here / Would You Like To Win Over 100k Naira Staking On High End Manipulated Games? / Become a Celebrity Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.