Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. (2669 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Volkswagen And Ford Form Global Alliance To Make Pickups, Evs And Vans / I Need Advice Pls: Between Volkswagen Sharan And Ford Galaxy For Commercial Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by DatIbibioboy(m): 2:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning to all. My sister wants to get one of this for my mother. So I want to ask, which is more economical. Thank you.
Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by Charleys: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2019
DatIbibioboy:
Good morning to all. My sister wants to get one of this for my mother. So I want to ask, which is more economical. Thank you.

Your mama is a lucky woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by EgunMogaji2: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2019
You’re basically asking for a choice between Abule Egba and VGC.

6 Likes

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by nurey(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2019
DatIbibioboy:

since it's for our mother, a Lexus RX 330 would be more appropriate for her.

1 Like

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by Harmored(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2019
I plan on buying one of them today, but not considering fuel and maintenance... Which is better? I need answers too
Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by dicksonadams(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2019
nurey:

since it's for your mother, a Lexus RX 330 would be more appropriate for her.

Any reason the Ford edge wasn't recommended above the rx? I don dey eye that Ford edge in a bit.
Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by nurey(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2019
dicksonadams:

Any reason the Ford edge wasn't recommended above the rx? I don dey eye that Ford edge in a bit.

I picked the RX because

1. Reliability is above the EDGE

2. Easy to work on than the Ford Edge

3. The vehicle would mostly do city runs, be parked most of the time and it is owned by a woman who may know little or nothing about cars, the 3mz would fit well in taking the stress.

4. The RX parts are readily available and affordable if she bashes the car at intervals.

5. The RX is a good hand me down car to her children when she can no longer drive and can be driven by any tom, dick and Harry incase she isn't the one to drive it.

5 Likes

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by nams77: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2019
I go with nurey's position
Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by BamBamK: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2019
seconded

nurey:

I picked the RX because

1. Reliability is above the EDGE

2. Easy to work on than the Ford Edge

3. The vehicle would mostly do city runs, be parked most of the time and it is owned by a woman who may know little or nothing about cars, the 3mz would fit well in taking the stress.

4. The RX parts are readily available and affordable if she bashes the car at intervals.

5. The RX is a good hand me down car to her children when she can no longer drive and can be driven by any tom, dick and Harry incase she isn't the one to drive it.
Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by diportivo: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2019
DatIbibioboy:

if it were me,I will show mumsy pictures of both cars and have her choose which she likes...sometimes our folks like to be carried along in matters like this

anyone she chooses will work

my twenty kobo sir

4 Likes

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by seanfer(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
diportivo:

if it were me,I will show mumsy pictures of both cars and have her choose which she likes...sometimes our folks like to be carried along in matters like this

my twenty kobo sir

If you try that with my Mom. She will not pick any of the 2. She will show you GX 460

7 Likes

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by radautoworks: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
diportivo:

my twenty kobo sir

Please get her the Lexus if you want her to have peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by KINGreignn: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2019
When ford start to age, you go know say na bad market somehow.

1 Like

Re: Between Lexus Rx330 And Ford Edge. by kakameks: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Modified.

(1) (Reply)

Ford Edge As A First Card ,your Suggestions Please / Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine / The Best Synthetic Oil Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.