Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

“Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic (2646 Views)

Bbnaija: Watch Video Of Mercy And Ike Making Out In The Toilet With Her Boobs Ex / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Noblekingmusic: 3:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has stated that 2019 Big Brother Nigeria winner, Mercy Eke, and boyfriend, Ike Onyema, are making her proud.

The screen diva took to Twitter as she tweeted:

“Mercy and Ike making me proud.”
https://twitter.com/ritaUdominic/status/1199042520442982401?s=19

Recall that the screen diva was among the few celebrities that rooted for Mercy during her stay in the reality show, BBNaija house.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-and-ike-making-me-proud-rita-dominic-says/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Noblekingmusic: 3:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Krester24(m): 3:39am On Nov 27, 2019
OP.. for ya mind na FTC u be abi.. angry

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Fadomero(m): 3:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Come and collect plastic
Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Joshmodest(m): 3:59am On Nov 27, 2019
I don't belong to the " goan and marry " crew , but Rita should be proud of her own kids by now and not some grown bbnaija kids ....
At least if she would not marry let her be a baby mama like Linda ...A man may not be necessary in a woman's life but the joy of having a child of your own is priceless !

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Velaxii: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
For doing what exactly

2 Likes

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by YorubaPrince: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2019
shocked
Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by YorubaPrince: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Velaxii:
For doing what exactly

God bless you for that question... A nation where we adulate mediocrity! angry

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Jakpon: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Velaxii:
For doing what exactly
For their contribution in the mathematical field of dynamical systems and differential equation

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by Sabby1(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2019
Jakpon:
For their contribution in the mathematical field of dynamical systems and differential equation

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by itsme01: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
grin

proud? really

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by meobizy(f): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2019
All this jobless woman does online is famz. I bet the women she famzes pass sugar daddies her way. The average Nigerian film actor/actress is no different from an unemployed youth.

1 Like

Re: “Mercy And Ike Making Me Proud” - Rita Dominic by seunmohmoh(f): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2019
She should have referred to teddy a and bam bam. They surprised their fans.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Abuja JHS Headmaster Sleeping With Female Teacher Leaks Online On Twitter / Who's The Best Bollywood Actor/actress / Mariam Babagida Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.