Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child (527 Views)

Singer Flavor Pays The Bride Price Of His First Babymama / Nigerian Lady Claims Singer Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by iamocheme: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2019
A certain Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere from Abia State has taken to her Instagram page to accused Enugu based singer, Flavor N’abania of being the father of her child.

According to the 33-year-old mystery woman they had a one night stand back in 2015 and since then all effort to reach him to involve him about his child had failed.

She further demanded a DNA test and if it proves false, she’s ready to pay for the penalties.

Read her Instagram post below ;

PLEASE READ���❗️❗️❗️ My name is Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere from Abia State. I’m 33 years old.

This post will make you to do either of two things: Judge me and call me names or support me in getting justice for my daughter.

I sincerely hope you do the latter. The picture you see above is the picture of my 3 years and 4 months old daughter, Stephanie Chidinma Chinedu Okoli whom I bore for Chinedu Okoli popularly known as FLAVOUR

I met Flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him. Ever since, I have made attempts to contact him but he has since then ignored me. I am not another gold digger.

All I want is for Flavour to take care of his daughter. I have reported the matter to the office of the Public Defender (OPD), Lagos State.

FLAVOUR should come out for a DNA TEST. He should do the needful. If the DNA Test shows he’s not the Father, I’m ready to pay for the penalties. For me to take this stand, that should tell everyone that I know what I’m saying.

The pain and suffering is too much to bear and I am done keeping silent. My daughter and I can’t keep suffering this way.
See the child's photo below and judge for yourself:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/nigerian-lady-claims-singer-flavor-nabania-childs-dad/

Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by sweetonugbu: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2019
Father Abraham flavour
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by densiks: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2019
shocked

What kind of nonsense is this??
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by Hypnotise: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Father Abraham flavour
Lol. Father of may nations
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by Sabby1(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2019
OP, the volume of the AUDIO is not loud enough..... please increase

Some humans no longer value self dignity all in the name of wanting to trend or make easy money.
She needs to be reminded that "dignity of human nature requires that we must face the storms of life......"Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by ETWs: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by Greyworld: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2019
As Flavour fine reach?
Re: Nigerian Lady Claims Singer, Flavor N’abania Is The Father Of Her Child by ambu2: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Flavour is known to settle for beautifully built African queens. I am not sure this old cargo would even make Flavour's members come alive. She doesn't look the part but then again, what do I know?

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not Getting Married On Dec. 28" - Vicky Zugah Quenches Marriage Rumour / Emma Stone Net Worth, Biography, Quick Fact, Age 2020 / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Tunde Ednut’s Instagram Page Set To Wed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.