Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Tunde Ednut’s Instagram Page Set To Wed (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Tunde Ednut’s Instagram Page Set To Wed (video) (527 Views)

Audio Money: I Won Giveaway On Tunde Ednut's Page, He Cursed & Blocked Me (Pix) / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Tunde Ednut’s Instagram Page Set To Wed (video) by correctkidabc(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2019
This in indeed a lovely story as it was shared by Tunde Ednut. According to Tunde ednut the beautiful couple met on his page, and they’re ready to walk down the aisle.

The young man identified as Madu Ifeanyichukwu allegedly met his fiancee through the influencer’s page. They fell in love, he engaged her, and they’re now set to get married.

Source:https://correctkid.com/nigerian-couple-who-met-on-tunde-ednuts-instagram-page-set-to-wed-video/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Tunde Ednut’s Instagram Page Set To Wed (video) by OKorowanta: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations
But the guy lips black like ganja farmer o!
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Full Video : Kanye West Remix Davido’s "IF" In Church And It Was Glorious / All I See Is An Overused Benz - BBN Nina Mocks Tacha Over Car Gift From Her Fans / I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.