Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Win A Jforce Branded Black Friday T-shirt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Win A Jforce Branded Black Friday T-shirt (319 Views)

Thank God Its Friday T.G.I.F / Help Me Win A Competition Its Ending On Saturday Your Likes Are Needed / Black Friday Last Chance...coming Friday Dec 8th!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win A Jforce Branded Black Friday T-shirt by Topsy0426(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2019
Jumia Force Popularly known as JForce is giving out A JForce Branded Black Friday T-shirt. Am sorry for the late post, although this offer got to my mail box Nov 25 at 1:17 PM,

but i saw it this yesterdays morning and had a post for it on Fortizo Light yesterday. The late post is due to my offline work and other things i had to respond urgently to.

I still believe something can still work out for those that wants to partake of this promotional offer within some few more day.. And in other to do this i had to write to you How To Win A JForce Branded Black Friday T-shirt For Yourself too.. https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/win-jforce-branded-black-friday-t-shirt.html

Also learn how to Earn Money Shopping For Others from the same post today...
independence sales consultant

1 Share

Re: Win A Jforce Branded Black Friday T-shirt by Enimhienomo: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Are you looking for gift ideas to shop for ladies you love this xmas. You can take advantage of Jumia black friday deals by shopping any of this 32 gift ideas for her: http://trendsenstylez.com/32-gift-ideas-for-her-this-xmas-from-black-friday-deals-under-10k/

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Wealth, Walgon Chairperson Charges Akwa Ibom Women / FILM MARKETING AND DISRIBUTUON SUMMIT (FILMONE ENTERTAINMENT) -john Oguntuase / How Do You Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.