Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back (58764 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by opalu: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by inspitation: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
na wa o just undo your fame and hand it over to mike then you get your life back
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by nadesh(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
enjoy your video shenanigans and endure your audio endorsements
The comment section is for tears of haters like you. Fill it up grin
Crrrrrrrrrrrrry

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Godiloveu(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
enjoy your video shenanigans and endure your audio endorsements

Just copied ur signature grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by TEYA: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Lilimax(f): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
omg
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by ZombieTERROR: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Onye nodu ebe ono

Ebe o noro ana aguya

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by olisefom: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
money don dey finish ni?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by dominique(f): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
It gets overwhelming sometimes, all the appearances, photo shoots, meetings etc. Either the pressure will reduce with time or she will get used to it. Her former housemate Ella will wish to be in her shoes riight now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sharap bitch! Who are you lying to? You want to go back to being an obscure olosho who will save for two years for a subpar butt job?

Back to a time when you will be dragging with the guys on the ashewo thread for 5k per nut?

Dey lie there. Nonsense and lower case olosho

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Octopusssy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
ornicus:
Sharap bitch! Who are you lying to? You want to go back to being an obscure olosho who will save for two years for a subpar butt job?

Back to a time when you will be dragging with the guys on the ashewo thread for 5k per nut?

Dey lie there. Nonsense and lower case olosho
Ahn ahn!! shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by CanadaOrBust: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
I feel her. I’m in the same position. Good thing this is an anonymous forum. If u guys knew who I really am, you’d die of shock

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cos Ure saying yes to everything. Stop for a moment and say no. Then do whatever u like. U will be back in control of ur life.

How can u eventually make it and be unhappy? It definitely comes down to ur choices and what Ure trying to achieve shorterm or longterm.

Long and short is to organize ur life and have time for everybody and everything important to u. Period!

Anything outside that blame urself and nobody else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Octopusssy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Some people just can't handle fame and the sacrifices that come with it.

She should delete this video ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by nadesh(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
dominique:
It gets overwhelming sometimes, all the appearances, photo shoots, meetings etc. Either the pressure will reduce with time or she will get used to it. Her former housemate Ella will wish to be in her shoes riight now
The only reasonable comment so far.
Mercy signs four deals within the past 14 days it never made FP but she complains and it's on FP. Dem go tire last last

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Giftexx: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Then give back d crown to tacha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by nadesh(f): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Octopusssy:

she is human, she is free to complain.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Forward77(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
You guys don’t understand what it means to wake up every morning and realize that you don’t own yourself anymore. When companies, shows, interviews, photoshoots, parties, fake smiles etc. own your days.

That’s what she meant.

Being a celebrity goes beyond fame.

It’s depressing at times.

You guys will never understand.

Look within your families, if you’re the most successful one, it’s even depressing at times.
Only you will carry everyone’s problem including yours.

It’s depressing even if you have the money to sort everyone out.
But they keep coming.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Rolex66: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
So what would Genevieve Nnnaji say?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by SoNature(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
I don't think I ever want to be a celebrity.

I love my quiet life.

I just need to sweeten it with being stinking rich.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Octopusssy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
I feel her. I’m in the same position. Good thing this is an anonymous forum. If u guys knew who I really am, you’d die of shock
Izz dat so?

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Octopusssy:

Ahn ahn!! shocked undecided

E dey vex me jare. The noisemakers life has CHANGED. The idolatry with Bbn is mind boggling. There is a meet and greet with frodd in a hotel in FESTAC. A third place runner up.

So imagine everything being thrown at the winnerPeople are throwing money and endorsements at her. Someone may soon pay for her farts. She is enjoying it all.

I almost wish there was some mean genie that will grant her so called wish.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Octopusssy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
ornicus:

E dey vex me jare. The noisemakers life has CHANGED. The idolatry with Bbn is mind boggling. There is a meet and greet with frodd in a hotel in FESTAC. A third place runner up.

So imagine everything being thrown at the winnerPeople are throwing money and endorsements at her. Someone may soon pay for her farts. She is enjoying it all.

I almost wish there was some mean genie that will grant her so called wish.
So people actually attend these yeye meet and greets?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Octopusssy:

All success comes with changes and stresses. Should I be whining I can’t take these hectic work hours, I want to go back to my peaceful life riding danfo to work? And say this to people still in danfos?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by selfdefence: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
How this one come take concern us
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godiloveu:

Just copied ur signature grin grin grin
its a free world

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Trillyonaire: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Octopusssy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
ornicus:

All success comes with changes and stresses. Should I be whining I can’t take these hectic work hours, I want to go back to my peaceful life riding danfo to work? And say this to people still in danfos?
She will adjust or break. One of the two is a given

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by AfroKnight: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
“Rosie”? WTF is Rosie?

Bloggers sha.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by Coldie(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Relocate to your village now and delete your Instagram. And destroy your phone its not that hard

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Yimu!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.