Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice (730 Views)

List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Kenbridge Ventures a distributor/dealer of Naija Sweet stone Free Rice call to buy and make order

Call Ken 08175658007

Re: Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by rottennaija(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nkwazemakennyj:
Kenbridge Ventures a distributor/dealer of Naija Sweet stone Free Rice call to buy and make order

Call Ken 08175658007

How much?
Re: Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
rottennaija:

How much?

Call the number for price
Re: Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by capnies: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Your not ready to sell first you allowed shadow to cast on the rice so it cannot be seen well then you cannot write the price. That shows how clean you are. Cook it and eat
Re: Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2019
capnies:
Your not ready to sell first you allowed shadow to cast on the rice so it cannot be seen well then you cannot write the price. That shows how clean you are. Cook it and eat

sir i dont get your point on the shadow stuff, but everyone to his or her opinion as for the price, i dropped my contact and so many people has been calling to ask for the price and as well making order. so please kindly keep your hate to yourself thanks.
Re: Order For Your Stone Free Nigeria Bags Of Rice by nuelleoz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Day Old Chicks Price List For Monday 20th July 2020 / I Need A Farm Job / Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.