Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. (724 Views)

Solary Agro Allied Nig.ltd- Dealer In Pets, Livestock And Agro Allied Products. / AYOMI-INI AGRO ALLIED: Seeds, Agrochemicals, Fertilizers, Knapsacks, Etc / Agro Allied Product Ready For Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by fm4real2k6(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
I am interested in diversifying into agro-allied/cottage industry business line. I do have a limited knowledge and more importantly, i do not have any idea of what is profitable venture to go into.

I am seeking any competent agro allied business development consultant here.

Your job is to propose PROFITABLE agro-allied business and also be actively involved in design, development, set up and start up.

Im looking to set thing up in Either Osogbo or Ilorin environs.

Any competent and reputable persons/company here can email me here (fm4real2k6@yahoo.com), we later can shift into whats app/call and physical meeting.

Please serious persons/company ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by Mide3367: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Reach Hollyway Global on whatsapp 07015585967
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by fm4real2k6(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Mide3367:
Reach Hollyway Global on whatsapp 07015585967

Many thanks, but can you please email me your proposal first?
We sure can schedule a whatsapp chat , call and even physical meetings afterwards.

I will appreciate.

You can email to:

john@blisschambers.com.ng or fm4real2k6@gmail.com

Will like to read from you.
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by Mide3367: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2021
fm4real2k6:

Many thanks, but can you please email me your proposal first?
We sure can schedule a whatsapp chat , call and even physical meetings afterwards.

I will appreciate.

You can email to:

john@blisschambers.com.ng or fm4real2k6@gmail.com

Will like to read from you.
check ur email sir and do reach me on whatsapp for further clarification
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by fm4real2k6(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mide3367:
check ur email sir and do reach me on whatsapp for further clarification

I have sent you a reply.

However, good luck with your project.
Not what we are looking for.
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by tosine4ubodmass: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
fm4real2k6:
I am interested in diversifying into agro-allied/cottage industry business line. I do have a limited knowledge and more importantly, i do not have any idea of what is profitable venture to go into.

Your job is to propose PROFITABLE agro-allied business and also be actively involved in design, development, set up and start up.

Any competent and reputable persons/company here can email me here (fm4real2k6@yahoo.com), we later can shift into whats app/call and physical meeting.

You are getting it wrong. How will u hire someone to advise you on what to invest on? Sorry to say such venture hardly flourish. You are doing the opposite. You are the one that ought to know where you are going. I will employ you to make research and decide on what to do. In any business, it's your passion that will drive to success. God bless you
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by fm4real2k6(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
tosine4ubodmass:

You are getting it wrong. How will u hire someone to advise you on what to invest on? Sorry to say such venture hardly flourish. You are doing the opposite. You are the one that ought to know where you are going. I will employ you to make research and decide on what to do. In any business, it's your passion that will drive to success. God bless you

You got it all wrong bro.
Not "hiring to advice on what to invest on" bro.

There are agro-alled business development peeps who have had a track record, armed with adequate research of product, factory set up, market, projected ROI and what a view.

Those are what we are targeting.
I know this might sound awkward to you, but of course there are people/organization like that
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by tosine4ubodmass: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
fm4real2k6:

You got it all wrong bro.
Not "hiring to advice on what to invest on" bro.

There are agro-alled business development peeps who have had a track record, armed with adequate research of product, factory set up, market, projected ROI and what a view.

Those are what we are targeting.
I know this might sound awkward to you, but of course there are people/organization like that

Won't argue with you.
Am a professional animal scientist.hav been in agriculture for a couple of years.
Agriculture sector is different from all other sector take it or leave. Your theory might work in other sector but not here. reason you see people making it in other industry but failed when they invest in agriculture. it's your passion that will drive you to success.
You even hardly c those you called consultant owning a farm. All what they know is paperwork which won't work when you get to field.all the best.
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by Mide3367: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2021
fm4real2k6:

I have sent you a reply.

However, good luck with your project.
Not what we are looking for.
I replied you already
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by spiralwedge(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2021
fm4real2k6:

You'll get a proposal by next week.
Thanks
Re: Profitable Agro-allied Business Development Consultant Needed Urgently. by fm4real2k6(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
tosine4ubodmass:

Won't argue with you.
Am a professional animal scientist.hav been in agriculture for a couple of years.
Agriculture sector is different from all other sector take it or leave. Your theory might work in other sector but not here. reason you see people making it in other industry but failed when they invest in agriculture. it's your passion that will drive you to success.
You even hardly c those you called consultant owning a farm. All what they know is paperwork which won't work when you get to field.all the best.

I perfectly get your point.
You can be rest assured that we aren't setting up without passion and other core indices that makes business succeed.
We are peeps that understand businesses and business growth too.

And also FYI, there peeps getting across to us on interesting proposals.

But anyway, thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Buy New Jute Sack For Affordable Price In Port Harcourt / How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.