Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" (100430 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by esky158(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
double wahala 4 bobrisky bleeding blood and water u be bros J ni it is finished
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by OtemAtum: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
GreetMe:

And who told you those sins don't also exist here in Nigeria? The difference is, it's acknowledged over there while it's done here in secret.

God needs to cleanse the world not only the United States
God Almighty, the totality of existence doesn't need to do any cleansing. Humans on earth, being parts of God Almighty, are charged with the responsibilities of making the cleansing. For example, if I don't want humans to keep doing evil, I put in all my efforts to curb it. If we all do the same, the world will be cleansed to a particular level. Anything humans decide becomes what God(Existence) on the part of the earth here will be.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Jeskoba(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
.n
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Cvesta(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bob the risky

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by idonhammer: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Idiot
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Highshow05(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is he doing menstruation? Were somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tonto go dey massage ur preek thats if u never cut am
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by somalianprince: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
ikpuchinonye1994:
Another proud Yoruba demon cheesy cheesy

Show us Abia state, cursed old vagabond . See your dead Aba. cheesy

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by ozo13(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
santos876:
sorry for yourself my sister brother
lol
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Cantonese: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Does this fellow have a child or children? If not how do you think that he(she) views parenting? If he(she) has a child or children how would he(she) be addressed? Would he(she) be addressed as daddy or mummy?

I think between this felloe and Tonto Dike they are confronting personality problems. Tonto Dike has a son but she wishes to be addressed as a king.

Hopefully their children will not grow up suffering personality conflicts too.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Ben404040: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dz monkey thinks we have his time.
Which 6million. Story for the gods.
We only believe picture receipt in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Adufeamos: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmm sodomy risky... how is she&he getin cash sef.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by AlphaStyles(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Anything bobrisky is an abomination to me

This dude can owe a Nigerian surgeon money for surgery yet can pay for one in Dubai tufia

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who send you message?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by scify364(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
blood and water, hmmmm you for add palm oil.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Starhearts: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Naa ur life naa??
Wetin concern me with wetin wey no concern me
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Starhearts: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
U no go die well
Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati?
I don't blame U
D OP is mad
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Teejor27(f): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
So how is that our business grin grin grin. Did anyone send him grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
How easy it is to condemn this guy.

I lay the blame squarely on his mother.

Mothers have the most influence on a child and if Mr Risky has turned out this way, blame the mother.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Trutherme: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
I hope what I am thinking is not what this 'man' is trying to do in Dubai.

Gender reassignment grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Teejor27(f): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
As in, stupid talk. Like anyone asked him to grin grin
dilodavid:
Who send you message?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by sulasa07(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Emysplash:
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky who recently underwent a cosmetic surgery has given more updates about her gender reassignment surgery in Dubai. According to Bob, she has spent over 6 million in Dubai since getting there to have her surgery and now that the surgery is over, she is in severe pain.

Bob also revealed that her best friend Tonto Dikeh is the one changing for her in the bathroom as she is bleeding blood and water and is in so much pain. The cross-dresser then concluded telling broke girls to respect her henceforth.

https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/27/still-bleding-painfully-tonto-helps-me-cleanup-bobrisky-laments-photos/
Of course,she/he had to include the price tag
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by styless(f): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
RawBish
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Royalfurnitures: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
That's your business not ours

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by TheRedpillguy: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Publicity stunt
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Ogbesinnaya(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
May God have mercy on you, Risky Bob.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Elamin21(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
u never see anything.... na inferiority complex naim dey kill u so. it's too late.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
But Naija boys dey eff up o; how these sort of thing was even permitted to exist in my Naija? The Naija I used to know, chai sad
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by macaranta(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wonder what kind of disturbance this is... undecided
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Moon70: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
How do I do it to post an information in Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.