Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" (100426 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by AnthonyAk(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chubhie:
We need to raise a national alter of prayer for Bobrisky. Bob must not die but live and be the bad example to our children.

lol
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by dheolexaone(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
All I see is bom bom bursting very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by luluosas(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
I pray he repents before he dies in his sins. Useless boy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by alphaNomega: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
johnkey:
This two idiotsnthinks it's everybody that have their time. Not their fault I blame their stupid Instagram olosho followers.

Please include the mod that posted this rubbish on front page

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Joesam0427(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Cuccitini:
Now I no Bob is risky
correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Do we really care how S(He) feels?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by farmboy: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hurry!!!!!!may you never come back alive in Jesus.
..if you love your children and Nigeria say amen
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Teeboi56: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is just d beginning
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by madgoat(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
laughitall:
I wan vomit

Jealousy will not kill you. grin
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by laughitall(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
madgoat:

Jealousy will not kill you. grin
lol mad goat
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by NEDULASER(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is demonic.... Bobbyrisky changing what God made... it calls for serious check

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by bizzibodi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
i wish u can show us pics of yur newly aquired congo meat.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Jpapexjunior: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
She d lesbian
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by texas1990(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
who send this mumu boy message self? abeg pack well jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Chinny024(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm..She keeee?.....Inukwa m akuko?...
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Serves him right
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
kestolove95:
This two are the reason why God is not happy Nigeria

First when did God tell you that or are you lying against God

The killings, suffering of the poor, inequality, persecution of Christians, non payment of labourers wages, excessive profits, pastors wrong doctrine etc

You did mention them na this jesters actions solely you mention as making God angry.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Germi9: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who cares...
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Shalommy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Emysplash:
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky who recently underwent a cosmetic surgery has given more updates about her gender reassignment surgery in Dubai. According to Bob, she has spent over 6 million in Dubai since getting there to have her surgery and now that the surgery is over, she is in severe pain.

Bob also revealed that her best friend Tonto Dikeh is the one changing for her in the bathroom as she is bleeding blood and water and is in so much pain. The cross-dresser then concluded telling broke girls to respect her henceforth.

https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/27/still-bleding-painfully-tonto-helps-me-cleanup-bobrisky-laments-photos/
. Hahahahahaha... This our aunty is ready to carry wizkid baby. Hahaha
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Elwix12: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
santos876:
sorry for yourself my sister brother
mesef tire for the matter 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
laughitall:
Enemy of peace ... be careful
person no fit ask you question again?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Lugianostar(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bleeding only blood and water,You have not seen anything yet!!!

Very soon lungs and intestine go follow!!!

God see these 2 idiots finish
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by roladex(f): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
johnkey:
This two idiots thinks it's everybody that have their time. Not their fault I blame their stupid Instagram olosho followers.
u have said it all.gbam.but what amazed me was the Dubai he went to for d surgery.i tot Dubai was a modest and disciplined economy. So a whole Dubai can operate on a he/ she fellow. Idris u r risky walai.
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by NuelNuelTT(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Can't this man/woman keep quiet and do whatever he/she likes with his/her life?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by olayiwola72(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
rottennaija:

Which country is God happy with?

Many countries
Shut the Bleep up
The two of them is the reasons why God is angry with Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by brainworkng: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why are you telling us. Only fools take ur matter seriously
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
nonsensical... this is absolutely rubbish.
that idiot is risking his life but he doesn't know until when the time comes.. he should just go study what happens to Michael Jackson. Anuohia. tongue tongue
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Alex09(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ur life ur choice
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dirty thing !
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by Kennethblake: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
I will not judge you, God will. who ask you how much you spent in non sense , help the poor you will not na to change your look you think is better go ahead. After this what next ?
Re: Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" by KingEd: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hey Bru, u r so screwed. Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.