Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos (61819 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Look at this Buhari gateman
Your business is Nigerians business if you don't know

grin grin grin No kill me with laughter abeg!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Queenserah26(f): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Isoduwa(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

grin grin grin No kill me with laughter abeg!

Na laugh you go get in jna

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
mokt:
Nice ass

Iyawo oni iyawo!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Na laugh you go get in jna

Oya sorry oo!!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
God bless their union cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Adewale1603(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hustle o, no make the headline of your pre wedding photos caption be "a nairalander's pre wedding photos", rather than your name
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by seangy4konji: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kids every where..so most of you don't know who wale adeleke is?

Smh
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by webngnews: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Emmizofficial: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chioma fine pass am jare
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by DexterousOne(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

The guy seems more excited. That is how I like it... So that I can be using his head to play ludo grin grin grin

You see women? cheesy cheesy
When they do same to your son now

Una go come dey fight the girl.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by DCmonster: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

The guy seems more excited. That is how I like it... So that I can be using his head to play ludo grin grin grin
Bad gyal!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingstanding: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Simplep:
Mature couple. Unlike the childish froggie brother.
. Alhaji Dangote is just too simple and humble. May Almighty God gives him long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Godiloveu(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
woleabayo:
IS SHE DANGOTES DAUGHTER?

Thank you, na only u get eyes joor, becus I was wondering same thing...
anyways it's labelled pre-wedding and Dangote is what in the photo #justcurioussha grin
Proof that they have met Dangote abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fat bastard. Better hit the gym before you get married before your wife starts ‘eating outside’ if you know what I mean...
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:
The baloon wee still cheat on her! That's if he hasn't started already.
she is more likely to cheat on the fat pig. The bolo doesn’t look like he has any stamina in bed. She married him for the money and will soon find one fit bad boy to be giving her hard dick on the side. If she hasn’t stated already.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by lereinter(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Simplep:

Nawa for you

You are badly pained buhari govt has shown you shege
Don't stop your prayers
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Viper231: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Simplep:
Get a life
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
she is more likely to cheat on the fat pig. The bolo doesn’t look like he has any stamina in bed. She married him for the money and will soon find one fit bad boy to be giving her hard dick on the side. If she hasn’t stated already.

Burst brain!!! Damn!! grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by sanusi44z(m): 3:50am On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

I can't stop fantasizing about that your big ass. Infact, i want to make a portrait of it and put it in my bedroom.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ebenfat: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Mature and decent.

If the ludo screen break . Your eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Cute couple.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Marcsunny(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2019
See beautiful yoruba princess compare to balloon davido always disturb our ears with and nobody cares
Enjoy your home bro
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Marcsunny(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Love true one is what I see
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Tarabye: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Somadina Adinma At Her Children's Day Carnival / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.