Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Shopping From Ebay And Amazon Possible From Nigeria - Homes & Gardens - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shopping From Ebay And Amazon Possible From Nigeria - Homes & Gardens (742 Views)

Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Your Entire Wedding Shopping From One Location / Be Part Of The Latest Trend In Online Shopping From The Us And The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping From Ebay And Amazon Possible From Nigeria - Homes & Gardens by NairaMage: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
Just discovered one can sell products of Amazon and Ebay. I know a lot of friends who travel out of the country inorder to buy items and come back to sell in Naija. So I set up a blog for them to purchase right from the comfort of their homes. Please check out this blog on items from Ebay Auctions and Amazon on Homes and Gardens and let me know what you think: www.vistahomequest.com
Re: Shopping From Ebay And Amazon Possible From Nigeria - Homes & Gardens by felucci(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Funny, but your website is showing not available. However, It's no longer a secret, Nigerians can now shop on ebay and Amazon from their homes and even pay in Naira. However, it is easier to shop on Amazon than on ebay and I only shop on the ebay when I have some Paypal funds.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Architect 2design For You Without So Much Cost? Pictures Included / Get Ur Fresh Exotic Cakes & Confectioneries. Call 08098445668 / U.s University Admissions And Scholarships Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.