Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos (71080 Views)

Orange Seller, Ayomide Receives Scholarship From Esther Ajayi (video) / OMG! Nice Voice, This Orange Seller Is Trending On Twitter. / This Orange Seller Deserves National Award For His Organization Skills(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hekk
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by able20(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
It's not new in Nigeria, after all Buhari was a herdsman in his village from 1985-2014 before God picked his call in 2015
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
The boy has a very lovely voice no doubt about that.
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Welrez(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
The power of charity

1 Like

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by olaswim: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thank you lord for the calls of those you had picked so far, please father, do not forget in your loving kindness to pick my calls too....Ireti pipe lole fa irewesi okan.... Daddy se anu funmi ooo

1 Like

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by LANDLORD72: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Seven things mentally strong and stable people do.

1. They move on, they don't waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
2. They embrace change and welcome challenges.

3. They stay happy, They don't waste energy on things they can't control.
4. They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
5. They are willing to take calculated risks.
6. They are resourceful and would start afresh again on failed project without dwelling on the failure.
7. They say good morning on Monday and wishing a successful week ahead..�
Hit like 4 me

5 Likes

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by BeStroNG(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
To God be the glory.

Turning point in the life of this little one.

1 Like

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Happyguy201: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
poverty na bastard
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Happyguy201: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
LANDLORD72:

3. They stay happy, They don't waste energy on things they can't control.
4. They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
5. They are willing to take calculated risks.
6. They are resourceful and would start afresh again on failed project without dwelling on the failure.
7. They say good morning on Monday and wishing a successful week ahead..�
Hit like 4 me

I hit like because you just described me . Even though I know it's a copy and paste .wish you a happy and wonderful season ahead
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by tophumble(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
What a transformation

May our helpers locate us
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
wow, work of money, Thank God.

we offer architectural and construction services.

09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Yungwealth(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
The orange seller, Adeoyelu Ayomide, who became an internet sensation after singing a gospel song by Tope Alabi looks dope in new photos.

Recall The young boy’s angelic voice melted the hearts of many Nigerians and he was later awarded scholarship courtesy of Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi.

Indeed money is powerful and can change a life within a Minutes.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/former-viral-orange-seller-and-singer-ayomide-looks-dope-in-new-photos/

Lord disappoint my enemies
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by nauto: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by ojoxdan(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nice one

Download your favourite Instagram stories on storiesnab.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Chubhie: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
At what point is it child labour?

A selling oranges on the streets.

B Wearing suit and using your voice to promote a church brand?

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Noblekingmusic:
The orange seller, Adeoyelu Ayomide, who became an internet sensation after singing a gospel song by Tope Alabi looks dope in new photos.

Recall The young boy’s angelic voice melted the hearts of many Nigerians and he was later awarded scholarship courtesy of Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi.

Indeed money is powerful and can change a life within a Minutes.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/former-viral-orange-seller-and-singer-ayomide-looks-dope-in-new-photos/

Funny statement u made at the end.
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by espn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
modupeleke:
congratulations, please God remember me too, let David, Similar, Yinka Ayefele also call me through this medium so I can join them even as backup singer oh Lord,
even as back up? Never..
You deserve better...
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by misterpressydent(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
I want to introduce LPV to u guys...

LOADEDPENVIBES is Legit network marketing business where you can Make ₦5,000 Daily and ₦35,000 weekly Using your mobile phone.

loadedpenvibes is owned by Adeoti Abayomi

LOADEDPENVIBES is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, To post, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone.

With multiple earning options on LPV Forum, if you cannot take any of them seriously and earn so much money before December, then you are missing a lot.

In Summary

Registration membership fee is ₦1,500

Affiliate commission is 66.66.% = ₦1,000

Agent / Distributors earns 15% = ₦100 profit per sales

Daily Login is ₦50 - ₦100

Reasonable discussion / comment : ₦4 - ₦6

Posting relevant unique forum topics: ₦10 - ₦1,000

Daily sponsored post share on your Facebook timeline: ₦100- ₦150

Withdrawal Threshold is ₦5,000 Referral or no referral

Referral is absolutely optional!

Revenue share and payout every last day of the month base on first come first serve both membership and withdrawal time including highest earners first and no members will be left out without payment.

Listen, this type of online hustle is not for people that form o, its for smart people who know what they want. If you tell anyone or try referring people, they may call it scam but those are one of those things. So referring is optional but if you are determined, you will earn a lot of money. Trust me.

If you are weak, impatient and not serious, you may give up without making a dime. But i feel you can do it if you know how to carry people along and determine to do it. If you know how to take advantage of social media platform, then you can make a lot of money on LPV Forum.

Though it might not be easy but it worth it and the result is awesome. If other members can make a lot of money on LPV Forum, then you can do better.

Reaferal is optional because LOADEDPENVIBES pay all your earnings with or without referrals.

Everyday is payment day directly to your bank with minimum of ₦5,000 .. All this is with just one time payment of #1500 no upgrading fee again once you

You can make ₦70,000 monthly or more depends how serious you are.

Join us today and make a lot of money to your Nigeria bank account from the comfort of your home.
Join us now and make a lot of money for yourself.

Come and join the smart earners and earn massively.

If interested, message me on 09015811277

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Dbeautifulme(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
EzeAmusu:
ok
Craze boi
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by solsticey2k3(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
When the Almighty God picks your call, no one can cut that call........ but you!
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by aimuan(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
youggetrbo:
HOTTY VIDEO OF SE*X TAPE OF BABCOCK STUDENTS LEAKS ONLINE COLLECT DlCK DOGGILY

Video has surfaced online showing two Babcock students having S*ex in their school clinic without protection on. The video has since caused a stir online and is now trending as many have since began to share their thoughts on the video.

CLICK HERE WATCH OR DOWNLOAD
How many of us don't really understand what this lunatic want?
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Which kain pensioneer suit he come wear so
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by sevunteen(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
healthserve:
I rather upvote systemic beneficiary schemes otherwise the same act should be done to everyone that needs such kindness

This is a specific help, u won't reject if you get one...
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by NaijaElba(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
You people will make noise about him for a month or more and dump his ass as soon as he stops trending. Where is Olajumoke the bread seller today? where is Taju the little boy that broke the internet months back? where is the Ghanian Taxi driver that you brought to Nigeria just to laugh like a fo..ol? where is the Delta state little girl that said her teacher will flog her till she gets tired? these days people jump on anything just trend.
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by kerry57: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nobody wowo, na just money u need to tuch up.
Re: Former Orange Seller Ayomide Looks Dope In New Photos by yommen: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
healthserve:
I rather upvote systemic beneficiary schemes otherwise the same act should be done to everyone that needs such kindness

His talent had a mystery meeting with destiny. I think you should appreciate good deeds when you see one. How many people have you helped by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Between Cubana Chief Priest And Mercy, Here Is What Allegedly Happened / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.