Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information (56375 Views)

How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by berryace007: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
You won leave us go Canada abi?
Na lie we die here

1 Like

Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by cosade(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
You got rejected for “funds parking”.

Unfortunately, to apply for a visa, you’ve got to make sure you can explain every single penny in your account. If you cannot explain the source, you are better off not presenting the account!

Decisions like this may be reversible but you need to check if there are grounds to appeal; if not 2024 is not too far.

These embassies are all thieves and they look for any flimsy reason to reject you. You have them a reason and they used it

I agree with the bolded.

He engaged in “funds parking” in order to influence the decision of the Visa Officers.

As a trustee to an account, you can only move money out of the trust account strictly in line with the guidelines in the documents establishing the trust. It is fraudulent to divert trust funds for personal use, exactly what he did.

He was given the opportunity to explain the source(s) of the extraneous funds but couldn’t. If the trust funds are shared periodically, a resolution or approval from the trust administrator stating his own share would have been appropriate.

My advice is that he should not bother to reapply soon, he should look elsewhere for his vacation.
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by bezimo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Freshprime:
You can enter by entering as a refugee and filling asylum but that thing e b like e get as e be

I thought you meant entering Canada legally through the border..i didn't know you meant
as in illegally crossing through bush into Canada..like its been happening since Trump took over..even if Canada police is now aware and catching them..most Nigerians are rejected for their refugee and asylum claims..i know the system!!
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by Freshprime(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
I didn't enter through the bush I am not a criminal I entered through an official border crossing and was met by Canadian immigration officials, I was processed and denied stay
bezimo:

I thought you meant entering Canada legally through the border..i didn't know you meant
as in illegally crossing through bush into Canada..like its been happening since Trump took over..even if Canada police is now aware and catching them..most Nigerians are rejected for their refugee and asylum claims..i know the system!!
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by DexterousOne(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

The best reply so far. Do you know how many visas and visitation invitation to travel abroad that successful Nigerians reject every year? ... go ask the likes of Bola Shagaya, Jay Jay Okocha, even Ayiri Emami .... these people I just mentioned most times don’t even want to travel even when international organizations and top business men invite them to come for functions overseas....the truth is when u want to run away to OYINBO land, these embassy guys they know... u are running away. How they smell desperation even in your submitted documents

Guy, go develop yourself, make money, established contacts from your residence in Nigeria ... years from now when u make it big, the mayor of Toronto will offer you the keys to the gate of the city and even the Prime Minister will give you honorary citizenship of Canada... guy forget hand and hussle, and may God bless your hussle!

Story story cheesy

Tho you are right about developing one's self

But when you do

Dem no still send you

You as a black man is less likely to be richer than the Sheiks or Russian Oligarchs
So forget that "raising shoulder"

Develop yourself to enjoy your life
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by DexterousOne(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahahhaha little child I use to think like you when I was growing up in Nigeria... I use to think the white man is the quintessential representation of everything “fair” and “just” until I arrived in the westwen word and discovered that everything we do in Nigeria, the white does and even worse just that they are more emotionally matured than us. For instance a white armed robber will not shoot to kill you if he can get your stuff from you. Even if he has to kill you to defend his act of robbing you, he won’t be shooting into the air to create a scene and he won’t be throwing parties here and there to celebrate his robbery success like Naija robbers. He may even go to the local library a few minutes later to watch cartoons just to calm down or attempt creating an alibi... this thing u call yahoo in Naija is called white collar crimes in the west. same crime different nomenclature

You are quick to say I am wasting the chance of other people who won’t think like me. I laught at you. Let me ask you, who do think hire the illegal immigrants who come from Latin America and mostly Mexico and pay them slave wages in America? Nigerians ? Africans? Fellow Latino Americans? Heck no!!!! Mostly It is the “supreme” white man who in your eyes can “do no wrong and is a better person and more intelligent human than your fellow Nigerian”

The crazy things white people do here, dwarfs whatever horrible thing u think u have heard or witnessed in Naija.

Secondly, you think white people do not attempt to sell fake items smuggled into the US? Think about this- laws are made to prohibit an act that is valid and “can happen” or “happening” ... so there are these regulations because white people just like Naija people have the capacity to break the break

lastly, You think that America can’t afford to legalize everyone lacking resident document in the next 3 months if they want to? Who are the “unseen powerful hands and voices” stopping it from happening ? Those connected capitalist who are benefiting from paying cheap wages to illegals. So before you insult me, use your peanut sized brain for once!

So I am not the one wishing penury or poverty on you or any other Nigerian. I am only advising a man who I feel is about to waste his time appealing for a visa to apply wisdom by improving his life because “based on what’s on ground on Nigeria” he has a better chance to succeed than waste his time, money and life pursuing what he may never achieve or what he may achieve that is not equivalent to the effort he puts in to it. Naija is still the only place where you can pay your one year house rent with maybe 2 months salary. I can confidently tell you that this is not possible for almost 95% of Americans or Canadians who live pay check to pay check’ most people on the western world are just 2 or 3 paychecks away from being homeless.

Small children, una no know anything. Don’t worry, go ahead and sell all your property and run to Canada. The grass is always greener on the other side

BUT DONT FORGET, ABROAD BE LIKE OGBONI

ONCE YOU ENTER TO COMOT NO EASY AND WHEN YOU TELL PEOPLE HOW FAR - NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOT BELIEVING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

I disagree with the bolded
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by alphaNomega: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

No mind am... maybe God is trying to tell him that his destiny to be great is in Nigeria and he wants to alter it and end up being a security guard opening the doors for people who are not qualified to be his employees (if he had stayed back in Nigeria) after 25 years of no success abroad. Leave him alone let him appeal and maybe he will end up going to Canada later and look back to this thread 30 years later and wished he stayed back in Nigeria

And you think he will spend 25 years in Nigeria and be better off? The man already has spent a good part of his life in his country and things are not looking good. It is natural for him to explore other countries especially now he has the strength of his youth.

1 Like

Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by AngelicBeing: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
All this kids on nairaland na wa , you didn't make any sense
Hahaha, Na real kids for Nairaland.com grin
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by AngelicBeing: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Broadenyourhori:

Not everyone is business inclined. Some people are good at working 9-5 and make decent income. I live in the western world too and I can tell that there are better opportunities outside Nigeria. A country where you have to technically "buy" a job?. Please my brother, if anyone has the opportunity and SENSE" to make it else where--- do so. Time waits for no man!. When our prayers are answered and Nigeria gets better, we will come home.
Gbam, Lol at when our prayers are answered we will come back home grin
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by AngelicBeing: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
sentra05:

Is this suppose to be an advantage or a disadvantage?
What you are saying is exactly why "sane" people want to leave the country for people with your kind of mentality to enjoy your millions.
So you want to make your crazy millions at the back of people's sweat? A Nigerian will earn 2m per month and still pay his gateman 20k a month because in his mind the gateman is a common aboki who does not deserve to live a good life and he comes online to tell us how he makes millions in Nigeria because the govt who is suppose to check this wickedness is also guilty. It now becomes dog eat dog and you think it is good abi?

A Nigerian will earn 3m per month instead of hiring a professional nanny who he will pay well, he will go and bring someone from the village who will become their slave just because her parents is poor while oga keep building mansions and enjoying with his children.

You want to sell fake things and make crazy money abi because Nigeria is a country where everything goes without consequences.
Most times i wish the "sane" and "humane" people of Nigeria will all relocate and leave you like minds to eat each other cos you deserve the country as it is.
By the way, if after living abroad for 2 decades and you still think like this, i'll advise you to come back cos you are wasting space for people who love to live in a decent society.
2000 likes grin
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by maternal: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by ogbonti: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

And you think he will spend 25 years in Nigeria and be better off? The man already has spent a good part of his life in his country and things are not looking good. It is natural for him to explore other countries especially now he has the strength of his youth.

It’s not a must he should stay in Nigeria I am just saying most things we crave so badly may not be our destiny or what Hod wants for us at a given time maybe later is when he should be there

Please stop exaggerating things

I gave that as just an example ... in reality he was banned for just 5 years
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Hahahhaha little child I use to think like you when I was growing up in Nigeria... I use to think the white man is the quintessential representation of everything “fair” and “just” until I arrived in the westwen word and discovered that everything we do in Nigeria, the white does and even worse just that they are more emotionally matured than us. For instance a white armed robber will not shoot to kill you if he can get your stuff from you. Even if he has to kill you to defend his act of robbing you, he won’t be shooting into the air to create a scene and he won’t be throwing parties here and there to celebrate his robbery success like Naija robbers. He may even go to the local library a few minutes later to watch cartoons just to calm down or attempt creating an alibi... this thing u call yahoo in Naija is called white collar crimes in the west. same crime different nomenclature

You are quick to say I am wasting the chance of other people who won’t think like me. I laught at you. Let me ask you, who do think hire the illegal immigrants who come from Latin America and mostly Mexico and pay them slave wages in America? Nigerians ? Africans? Fellow Latino Americans? Heck no!!!! Mostly It is the “supreme” white man who in your eyes can “do no wrong and is a better person and more intelligent human than your fellow Nigerian”

The crazy things white people do here, dwarfs whatever horrible thing u think u have heard or witnessed in Naija.

Secondly, you think white people do not attempt to sell fake items smuggled into the US? Think about this- laws are made to prohibit an act that is valid and “can happen” or “happening” ... so there are these regulations because white people just like Naija people have the capacity to break the break

lastly, You think that America can’t afford to legalize everyone lacking resident document in the next 3 months if they want to? Who are the “unseen powerful hands and voices” stopping it from happening ? Those connected capitalist who are benefiting from paying cheap wages to illegals. So before you insult me, use your peanut sized brain for once!

So I am not the one wishing penury or poverty on you or any other Nigerian. I am only advising a man who I feel is about to waste his time appealing for a visa to apply wisdom by improving his life because “based on what’s on ground on Nigeria” he has a better chance to succeed than waste his time, money and life pursuing what he may never achieve or what he may achieve that is not equivalent to the effort he puts in to it. Naija is still the only place where you can pay your one year house rent with maybe 2 months salary. I can confidently tell you that this is not possible for almost 95% of Americans or Canadians who live pay check to pay check’ most people on the western world are just 2 or 3 paychecks away from being homeless.

Small children, una no know anything. Don’t worry, go ahead and sell all your property and run to Canada. The grass is always greener on the other side

ONCE YOU ENTER TO COMOT NO EASY AND WHEN YOU TELL PEOPLE HOW FAR - NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOT BELIEVING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
You are very correct.
From the illegals who receive little pay to the rent issue.
Most people don't know that most of our yearly rent is their monthly payment there.

I have a very close friend in New Haven Connecticut. I'm planning on visiting her next year and return. She tells me everything and how some people are homeless.
She's a co-director at one of the NGOs helping the homeless with food and clothings.

Most naija people don't know that life in the US is very expensive.
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by ogbonti: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

I disagree with the bolded

Do you watch CSI ?

Do you watch American most wanted?

Do you have google on your phone?

If you say yes to any of these then you just want to argue!
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by DexterousOne(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Do you watch CSI ?

Do you watch American most wanted?

Do you have google on your phone?

If you say yes to any of these then you just want to argue!

You don't know what you are saying
At your old age

It's a human thing
Not a black or white thing

The difference is the checks in place
And the general mentality of the people
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by bizhop01: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Your papa buhari tour around and told the whole world that you are corrupt, so all embassy's are with their spectacle glass.

1 Like

Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by cassidy1996(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
The truth is that, they do not have the intention of granting you visa in the first place

They just need to a legal way to defraud you.

Abi what's wrong with returning your visa application fee if they don't grant you visa?
you have said it all,GOD bless you
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
tobie247:

I really appreciate this submission and no, i didn't use a MFB. Honestly, i just want them to know i didn't try to do any fraudulent or dishonest act.
I actually feel like they cheated me.

Did you declare your US visa rejection? I guess that's where the problem is from
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by ogbonti: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

Story story cheesy

Tho you are right about developing one's self

But when you do

Dem no still send you

You as a black man is less likely to be richer than the Sheiks or Russian Oligarchs
So forget that "raising shoulder"

Develop yourself to enjoy your life

My brother stop demeaning yourself

You are more important in the eyes of these OYINBO people than you give yourself credit for

Do you know how many Nigerians and African who are moderately successful that were given honorary citizenship and permanent residence of some powerful western nations without living there to achieve it? Let me tell u some

Obanikoro, Dubem Onyia, Bamidele Opeyemi, David Mark, wole Soyinka, Jim Ovia, Ben Nwabueze, Andrew onokeroraye, just to name a few
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by ogbonti: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

You don't know what you are saying
At your old age

It's a human thing
Not a black or white thing

The difference is the checks in place
And the general mentality of the people

Wise man so you have conceded that the mentality of your people is evil and white people are saintly ? Guy u need deliverance from colo mentality
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by Charleshafo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Request for GCM note first for you know the exact reason for the ban, and if you are given privilege to appeal, look for a good Immigration lawyer to file your case. Is better you start now because it might be difficult to get Canada visa even after the expiration of five years ban.
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by babyfaceafrica: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are very correct.
From the illegals who receive little pay to the rent issue.
Most people don't know that most of our yearly rent is their monthly payment there.

I have a very close friend in New Haven Connecticut. I'm planning on visiting her next year and return. She tells me everything and how some people are homeless.
She's a co-director at one of the NGOs helping the homeless with food and clothings.

Most naija people don't know that life in the US is very expensive.

life in the US is very expensive and they no won return home?...
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by Enemyofpeace: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eyaaaaa village people no just want your progress
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by sentra05: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Guy, i won't bother reading this trash you wrote up there.
You are a criminal. Your first post gave you away as a criminal. People like you are the very people that have destroyed Nigeria.
People like you are prone to crime abroad. I hope you will not soil our image further because it is in you
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by planetx: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
bezimo:

After they are rejected what happens to them, are they deported. I have a friend who got a US Visa and crossed over to Canada to seek asylum.
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by planetx: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Freshprime:
I didn't enter through the bush I am not a criminal I entered through an official border crossing and was met by Canadian immigration officials, I was processed and denied stay
I am curious did you have a green card or US passport.
Re: I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information by WildChild00(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2019
sholay2011:

Upon all your comment, you can't even construct a grammatically correct sentence.

@OP... This is quite unfortunate. There should be a way to appeal this.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.