Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects (23336 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by proprince(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
It is finished. undecided
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by biafranbaby(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
There is nothing you can do about this. You are weak.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by tolguy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
thank God for their release,i'm sure they are innocent
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by NonFarmPayrol: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another massive barracks for bh
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by OnyesomJ(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
I laugh in mandarin
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by CSTR2: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
You want to rehabilitate the deadliest terrorists in the world into the society, while shooting armless protesters like cowards.

I am ashamed of the Nigerian military.

They don't represent me.

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
In other words, you wrongfully arrested 978 persons and subjected them to human rights abuse, only to later discover that they are innocent, and then 'magnanimously' set them free? Without compensating EACH of these innocent victims?
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Edyice: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
LIFELESS : kyari seem our boyz are finally out , but don't let that SOWORE go . He is Yoruba demon.

ABBA : yes and it's time to plan the next phrase grin grin

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
then what should we do nowπ
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Tribu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Same FG that's planning to hang her citizens for "talking"
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Patrioticman007(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Edyice:
LIFELESS : kyari seem our boyz are finally out

ABBA : yes and it's time to plan the next phrase grin grin

Where were you when GEJ killed Ex NSA Azazi & Yakowa in a chopper crash ?.
Where were you when Ex NSA Dasuki, shared arms money among Niger Delta Militants ?

Where were you when Yaradua gave Niger Delta militants Amnesty, after many atrocities against Nigeria.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Isoduwa(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wacom back from Syrian
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Btruth: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019

...... can you imagine. Yet they cannot free Sowere as if he is more dangerous than the Boko boys.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Aiyk2333: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Where were you when Ex NSA Dasuki, shared arms money among Niger Delta Militants ?

Where were you when Yaradua gave Niger Delta militants Amnesty, after many atrocities against Nigeria.
may God punish you for saying Jonathan killed Azazi and Yakowa you're a disgrace to livelihood.. Dasuki only embezzled money meant for arms and never shared arms to them.. I guess this is the theory they've to dingbats like u that's whatever buhari does is best for the people
the Niger delta militants fought for thier rights, they were being exploited only a fool in Nigeria doesn't know that.. what exactly were Boko Haram fighting for? even terrorists zones like Afghan, Palestine, Syria don't give amnesty to terrorists only Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is what they mean by diversity is our strength.... A northern politician will never allow anything that will reduce the number of eligible voters criminal, terrorist or not

COME AND ASK NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB WHY THEY WANT BIAFRA AGAIN

Umu ewu

3 Likes

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Coldie(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
To me its high time they released ipob members.

They did not kill anybody, by now I believe they would know better.

Its just there ignorance that got them there nothing more

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Aiyk2333: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
CSTR2:
You want to rehabilitate the deadliest terrorists in the world into the society, while shooting armless protesters like cowards.

I am ashamed of the Nigerian military.

They don't represent me.
you want him to kill or imprison over 1000 prospective votes for his 2023 agenda?? more will be released soonest watch out.... we must enjoy this change

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Edyice: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:

I won't say anything to you since you don't have sense.. it seems you are not current , I will allow fans take over from here..

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ajebuter(f): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
They free ' repentant' Book Haram

But harass innocent and hard working young men....

Only happens in a zoo!
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Edyice: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

you want him to kill or imprison over 1000 prospective votes for his 2023 agenda?? more will be released soonest watch out.... we must enjoy this change

NEXT LEVEL of foolishness
For I think he has agenda and very soon the people will SEE .
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by klax(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
DodonDoya:
Buhari and his terrorists! We southerners are not the same with these people.

Thanks to Bubu for unveiling the true agenda of the north to the modern day southerner. A day of reckoning will come for the north

Your second paragraph is all I love to hear. Bro either in long distance or short distance a day of reckoning will surely come for the North one good day it's a sure bet then it would be too late for them.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Royalfurnitures: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Same govt that's refused to free Sowore, Dasuki etc now freeing boko haran menbers....

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by adenigga(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

una see am ba??

na people wey dey kill our soldiers any how ooo!

na them nigerian army kept in good environment, feed and took good care of them - instead of putting hot bullets to their heads!

They are suspects, not convicts!

Now they are set free while the families of our slain soldiers are there suffering the pains of the lost of their loved ones!

now if i talk they will come and arrest me for hate speech!

God dey!
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by walexy06(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Interesting!
So a total of 978 were mere SUSPECTS?
Failed system.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by seangy4konji: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
I see 007 amongst them.

A won t James bond.

This doesn't make sense. USA releasing Guantanamo bay prisoners because you thinknyou rehabilitated a jihadist. Lol
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by einsteine(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
These are suspects.

Not Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.