Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) (42247 Views)

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by deddypiper: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
A friend of mine had the exact same fungal infection back then, he used different drugs and creams but was finally able to cure himself with Psoriasin cream, by scraping the surface with a sharp stone and applying the cream.Goodluck.
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
ppeessuu:
Garlic allicin cream will cure it n garlic allicin tablet will clear it from your blood.

If you are interested send a mail to me n i will direct you how to order the cream n the tablet yourself online.

I am not charging you too.
I'm interested in this garlic allicin, can you direct me here?
Re: A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
klassic:

E don collect native missiles. English drugs won't cure it, it will only make it worse. Let him go Ogwa in Edo state.

That was were I took my momma, when she was struck with it.

Then took her to Eku, in Delta state for the antidote.

She had just been promoted then, and suddenly she was struck with it. At first she had these stuff running up and down her entire system like rat been chased by cat. She started loosing strength, then from no where, one leg was swollen, had black spots with this tingling sensation she could not walk with it.

They tried it multiple times when she got subsequent promotion. So I had to get her the antidote.

So even if she steps on it now, she will only feel the sign, nothing will happen.

If that is your symptom, go traditional.

Fear human being.

This is very terrible of human being.
I have a brother suffering from sudden huge leg swell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / 10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.