Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why You Should Never Give Up If You Really Want Something! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Never Give Up If You Really Want Something! (273 Views)

You Really Need Me! I Will Write For You A Blog Or An Article / What Do You Really Want for Christmas? / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Give Up If You Really Want Something! by Valueson: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
I want to inspire you with my story and why you should never give up if you really want something.

I tried to earn money online for 3 months, day and night. But it didn't work. Every time I wanted to give up, but I didn't give up because I know it works.

In these 3 months, I have failed so often you do not want to know. But it was good, now I know what is wrong, and I no longer do that mistake.

I tried to make a shopify store every time, but I was blocked every time by Facebook, I thought okay now it is no longer possible to make money. WRONG. I didn't think out of the box.

Maybe it was good that Facebook blocked me after they did that I found Google ads and they work very well.

[img]https://imgur.com/uegWgjB[/img]

Yesterday I made one store product with all the tips and knowledge I have. good photos, good design, everything had to be right.

So I told my wife if I didn't earn 100 euros within 48 hours, I quit. Today I earned my first sale 99.95 Euro... I was so happy really, maybe you think okay it's only 1 sale .. yes it is 1 sale.

But I promise you a lot will follow, I have put the price of the product too high and still got a sale that means that my store is very good, but I will change the price for sure for more sales. And yes hehe I didn't hit the 100 euro, 5 cents off but you get the point for me it was a success.

What I want to give you out of this, never give up. Even though you see every reason to stop. My dream is to make money online and travel the world.

Freedom is my dream. Everyone can get what they want, only you have to really want it, it has to be an obsession.

Think out the box and be positive and it will all be fine.

Inspired by MrBachir.

https://medium.com/@brokewithvirtue/why-you-should-never-give-up-if-you-really-want-something-dfc7dda0c65e

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Am Making Money Online / You Have To Be Wise And Independent / University Education Has Failed Us: Perhaps It's Time To Focus On A Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.