Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (29517 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Akanu Ibiam Airport: Enugu Govt Demolishes Structures Encroaching On Land / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
IGBOSON1:

He’s within his rights to be cynical! Buharis’ bigotry and vindictive nature precedes him, so any Nwafor not taking all this talk of 10 billion budget and making AIIA the best airport in Nigeria at face value is to be expected!

Buhari has not given any Igbo (besides the efulefu ones in APC seeking/holding appointments/elective-office) any reason to believe he’s turned a new leaf!

When and if the airport is rehabilitated and no ‘games’ are seen being played in allowing int’l airlines serve the airport by Buhari and Sirika, only then would praising anyone be in order!
[/s]

Stop over-blowing your relevance and importance, people are free to praise PMB and people like you are free to hate and stayed consume with hatred, bigotry, tribalism and perpetual frustration.

In one breath you cry and moan that PMB did not give ibo people any position and in another breath cry and moan that he gave ibo people positions, but the ibo people he have the positions to are efulefu, but news flash, they are still ibo people regardless of the hateful and bitter coloration you insult and trivialize your own ibo people with just because they are members of a certain political party that you love to hate because your main preoccupation in life is hatred and bitterness.

Sucks to be you..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by RichDad1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

I can see you are really bitter over the project, so governors in your region Southwest don't go for inspection on federal projects?
But you lot has made us believe that there’s not FG presence in the SE?
I’m sure you purposely omit that fact hoping to score some cheap political points. Not knowing someone will burst your bubbles
cheesy cheesy btw, You’re a known tribalist. Why are you pained ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by majamajic(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Blainz:

Ambode did that road with Lagos fund..with the hope of getting a refund
Is Ugwuanyi using Enugu state fund for the runway? NO!

as long as he was the one that lobbied for it, give him the mark ,
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
RichDad1:

But you lot has made us believe that there’s not FG presence in the SE?
I’m sure you purposely omit that fact hoping to score some cheap political points. Not knowing someone will burst your bubbles
cheesy cheesy btw, You’re a known tribalist. Why are you pained ?

GEJ and the PDP spent 16 years in office and didn't commission 1 single project in the SE, but in less than 4 years, PMB traveled to the SE twice to commission FG projects...

Hatred is the similac they feed and raise them with. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by RichDad1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
plaindealer:

GEJ and the PDP spent 16 years in office and didn't commission 1 single project in the SE, but in less than 4 years, PMB traveled to the SE twice to commission FG projects...

Hatred is the similac they feed and raise them with. grin grin
I’m telling you.
The SS is leaving them behind in their politics of hatred and bitterness. undecided
Even their HERO has jumped ship. cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Area4Area: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
livebyday:
Is this airport really getting upgraded or is this all propaganda by the FG as usual?
Can't you go there and verify?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by IGBOSON1: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop over-blowing your relevance and importance, people are free to praise PMB and people like you are free to hate and stayed consume with hatred, bigotry, tribalism and perpetual frustration.

In one breath you cry and moan that PMB did not give ibo people any position and in another breath cry and moan that he gave ibo people positions, but the ibo people he have the positions to are efulefu, but news flash, they are still ibo people regardless of the hateful and bitter coloration you insult and trivialize your own ibo people with just because they are members of a certain political party that you love to hate because your main preoccupation in life is hatred and bitterness.

Sucks to be you..

It’s wonderful to be me as a matter of fact! wink

All you posted is utter bullshit as anyone besides his cheerleaders in that coven of winches that passes for a political party, and his kinsfolk with the same bigoted streak as him will tell you for free that not only is Buhari an unrepentant nepotistic and vindictive despot, but he’s also a visionless an inept geriatric that ought not to be anywhere near the corridors of power never mind being president!

If you’re not as thick as a plank you’d have realised i qualified those useless Igbo sucking up to him for the efulefus they actually are!

Yet again, no Igbo should accord Buhari any form of gratitude for playing games with the AIIA rehabilitation...because that’s exactly what he’s doing!

Cheers! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by PaschalPM(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
IGBOSON1:

All you posted is utter bullshit as anyone besides his cheerleaders in that coven of winches that passes for a political party, and his kinsfolk with the same bigoted streak as him will tell you for free that not only is Buhari an unrepentant nepotistic and vindictive despot, but he’s also a visionless an inept geriatric that ought not to be anywhere near the corridors of power never mind being president!

If you’re not as thick as a plank you’d have realised i qualified those useless Igbo sucking up to him for the efulefus they actually are!

Yet again, no Igbo should accord Buhari any form of gratitude for playing games with the AIIA rehabilitation...because that’s exactly what he’s doing!

Cheers! smiley

You just dey here they speak English. I am an Igbo man n I accord Buhari all the gratitude I can afford. If I am not grateful to him who should I be grateful to? GEJ wey no even commission pit latrine for Igbo land during his tenure?

I used to have this yeye mentality that you are exhibiting here, but I am glad I know better today. All I want is development in my region, n if Buhari will ensure that, I will thank him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by fabolouz1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
PW is a competent hand but this shouldn't be news, countries less endowed than Nigeria has done better & their citizens don't see is as any thing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
IGBOSON1:

It’s wonderful to be me as a matter of fact!

Cheers!
[/s]

This is the kind of ignorant, hateful, bitter and unintelligent rubbish you need to save to impress your fellow bitter and hateful ipob with, stop wasting it on me.

Sucks to be bitter and hateful you.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Sunofgod(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
To rehabilitate a runway of 3Km, without exrending it to standard 3.5 Km and no taxiway, costs N10 billion in Enugu and takes more than 8 months!

But to rehabilitate Abuja airport's 4 km runway, with entire taxiway aprons cost N4.3 billion in Abuja and took only 6 weeks to complete.

Go figure one Nigeria and EFCC not even paying attention to sloshing of public funds under cover of "we are rehabilitating Enugu international airport "

Na inflation.....rice dey cost!

Plus labour is more expensive in abuja!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by chukel(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thought children of hate said nothing was going on
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
RichDad1:

I’m telling you.
The SS is leaving them behind in their politics of hatred and bitterness. undecided
Even their HERO has jumped ship. cool

Everybody don move on, GEJ and his people don move on, but the hateful and bitter dead dead-enders won collect trophy for the most hateful and tribalistic losers on the surface of the earth. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
majamajic:

as long as he was the one that lobbied for it, give him the mark ,

He lobbied for it? Lol

Una no go stop to amuse person

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by RichDad1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
plaindealer:

Everybody don move on, GEJ and his people don move on, but the hateful and bitter dead dead-enders won collect trophy for the most hateful and tribalistic
losers on the surface of the earth. grin grin
It’s them like peak milk.
They can’t do better.
My concerns are the reasonable ones among them.
This pathetic lots keeps making things hard for the noble ones .
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
PaschalPM:

You just dey here they speak English. I am an Igbo man n I accord Buhari all the gratitude I can afford. If I am not grateful to him who should I be grateful to? GEJ wey no even commission pit latrine for Igbo land during his tenure?

I used to have this yeye mentality that you are exhibiting here, but I am glad I know better today. All I want is development in my region, n if Buhari will ensure that, I will thank him.
Am also an igboman n am right behind you

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by IGBOSON1: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

This is the kind of ignorant, hateful, bitter and unintelligent rubbish you need to save to impress your fellow bitter and hateful ipob with, stop wasting it on me.

Sucks to be bitter and hateful you.

That’s my position and if you don’t like it you can either go screw yourself...or get a strong rope and go do the needful!

See this evil, desert-dwelling bastard calling a kind-hearted and loving dude like me ‘hateful, bitter, etc’! You must be having a laugh mate!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by cjrane: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
To rehabilitate a runway of 3Km, without exrending it to standard 3.5 Km and no taxiway, costs N10 billion in Enugu and takes more than 8 months!

But to rehabilitate Abuja airport's 4 km runway, with entire taxiway aprons cost N4.3 billion in Abuja and took only 6 weeks to complete.

Go figure one Nigeria and EFCC not even paying attention to sloshing of public funds under cover of "we are rehabilitating Enugu international airport "

I totally share your views.

The so called rehabilitation of a single runway for N10 billion naira and at the pace of work shows people are simply using this opportunity to rob us blind. They know this is s sensitive project, so stealing funds will not stop the project. It will be beneficial to scrutinize how much was used for what.

EFCC will still investigate those who became billionaires through this. It will not happen under Buhari's regime. But trust me, it will still be looked into.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by IGBOSON1: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
plaindealer:

Everybody don move on, GEJ and his people don move on, but the hateful and bitter dead dead-enders won collect trophy for the most hateful and tribalistic losers on the surface of the earth. grin grin

That’s either anywhere-belle-face politics at play, or politicians finally giving up trying to challenge APC/Buharis’ remorseless rigging! Make no mistake about it!

‘Everybody has moved on’ yet Nigeria is as divided as has never been seen since the uncivil war.....yet the country is witnessing socio-economic dislocation, penury and despair as never been seen before! If that’s ‘moving on’ then I’d rather stay put thank you very much! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by IGBOSON1: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
cjrane:

The so called rehabilitation of a single runway for N10 billion naira and at the pace of work shows people are simply using this opportunity to rob us blind. They know this is s sensitive project, so stealing funds will not stop the project. It will be beneficial to scrutinize how much was used for what.

EFCC will still investigate those who became billionaires through this. It will not happen under Buhari's regime. But trust me, it will still be looked into.

Spot on nwanne! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Afamed: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
LZAA:

It's like u just dy sabi ds teletubby
We wey dy enugu don tire for am
Obiagwu boys
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
IGBOSON1:

That’s my position and if you don’t like it you can either go screw yourself...or get a strong rope and go do the needful!

See this evil, desert-dwelling bastard calling a kind-hearted and loving dude like me ‘hateful, bitter, etc’! You must be having a laugh mate!
[/s]

Look at this hateful, bitter and frustrated loser barking like bingo...

Again, save your hatred, bitterness, anger and bigotry for your fellow ipob losers...

grin grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Godons1: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
What Stella Oduah and GEJ couldn't do in 6 years, Buhari is doing in two years. grin grin

God bless Buhari, we Igbo's love you more than Stella Oduah, Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Afamed: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
ornicus:

Not true we had the worlds first runway swimming pool.
Lol

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
cjrane:

16 years of PDP, GEJ and Auntie Stella budgeted billions to fix that airport, but the came up with rubbish, they came up with a dead and non functional airport battered and unsuitable runway, but you hypocrites sat quietly like mumu, you did not say a word or call EFCC to investigate, now that PMB is showing leadership to correct the rubbish your looting and stealing uncles left behind to international standard, you hypocrites all of a sudden are crying and moaning, now you want EFCC to investigate what you clueless people don't know anything about.

See your life..

Hatred is indeed a disease..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
In Nigeria,i only know of jus 2 govnos:Ugwuanyi n odas grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by lagdmark(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
In Nigeria,i only know of jus 2 govnos:Ugwuanyi n odas grin
You mean Audio governors
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by LZAA: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Afamed:

Obiagwu boys
Shatap tongue

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by sugah: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
diegwu02:

You need not find fault in everything the FG does, A closer check would have told you
1. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA) is a major hub boast an annual Passenger traffic of 3.6 million compared to Enugu with a capacity of 350,000 annually. No need emphasizing which requires the Urgency.
2. The major Runway fix for NAIA took 5 weeks and 6 days, this was the most urgent requirement . the other repairs continued for up to 6 months.
The Airport runway is 3.6 km, not 4km like you erroneously wrote. and the 4 billion you stated was actually 5.6 billion and was later increased to 6.5 Billion to accommodate repairs of portions of the Taxiway
3. Akanu Ibiam Airport is being Upgraded to a full international status, the budget isn't for the Runway alone, The budget is for sustaining the infrastructural renewal at the airports as well as upgrade and provision of necessary air navigation equipment
4. the Initial completion timeline was December 2019 but was shifted to April 2020 not the 8 months you stated.

If you praise PMB once, nothing will happen to you.
Nice submission

But Enugu already had the necessary navigation aids and runway lights.
The runway was horrible, probably the worst runway in the world, that needs fixing
They'd need to build a taxiway and link it to the 'new terminal' built/abandoned by our lovely sister Oduah.
There's also a major issue of avian activity caused by a market located nearby and the cause of the incessant bird strikes experienced by crew, hopefully the market is relocated as part of the upgrade/facelift to the facility.

10billion? I laugh in embezzlement

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by LZAA: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:
What Stella Oduah and GEJ couldn't do in 6 years, Buhari is doing in two years. grin grin

God bless Buhari, we Igbo's love you more than Stella Oduah, Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu. grin

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport by Area4Area: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Yet [s]again, no Igbo should accord Buhari any form of gratitude for playing games with the AIIA rehabilitation...because that’s exactly what he’s doing![/s]

Cheers! smiley
Go on hating and who cares, see what hate is turning you into.
I've said it before that if I were Buhari, I wouldn't touch that airport till I leave office because most of you lack that attitude of appreciating.
An airport PDP used for politics and deceiving Ndigbo and Buhari is doing now and you are so bittered. You called other Igbos efulefu for being close to him and you can't even lace their shoes, sink with your hate and nobody would miss you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS / El-Rufai Orders FRSC Off The Streets Of Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.