Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Maker Of Block On Site - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Maker Of Block On Site (740 Views)

Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl / How Many Units Of Block Will Be Needed To Build A Standard 3 Bedroom Flat / The Technology Of Block Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maker Of Block On Site by kenoyad: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
We make concrete blocks on site, contact 08098503534.
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by Pebontrack(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
@keynod

How much do you charge per block? Or how do you charge. Can you go to badagry or ofada?
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by vanariso(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
Am interested contact me on eluku2003@yahoo.com with details. e.g. how many blocks is standard from one bag of cement and how many can u make from a tipper sand,total cost ,ur labour and num of days u can do 5,000 blocks including which area you can work.
Re: Maker Of Block On Site by kenoyad: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Pebontrack. Thanks for the reply, I am very sorry for late response, I charge per bag of cement, ideally, its good to make 28 to 30 blocks per bag. We charge #800 per bag and We could come to Ofada cause its not really far from Ibadan but I hope you will be able to arrange accommodation on site for us there? Kindly reply and let me know your decision.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

New And Spacious 3 Bedroom Flats To Let At Ikorodu / I Need A Duplex For Rent @ Ikeja Gra / Beautiful Magodo Houses For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.