Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia (52536 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital / Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Mooselion(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2019
kleverley:

I don't know why you're taking this thing so serious like this, in football they are trolls.
BTW, if you must make an impression, do it more politely.
The word ''stupid'' shouldn't come to play as used above

You are criticizing people of hate whereas your own sentence is full of hate, not just for one person, but a full race

You don't troll a player when he has an injury, especially when it's to a critical place sir... There's a difference between trolling "a footballer" and just wishing "a human" evil..... Apologies for the word, an angry moment...

BTW, I can't hate my own race Oga, I am just stating the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by HypePlusIQ(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Yup

Smart enough to know you're an ass

Dude swerve abeg.
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by kleverley(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Mooselion:

You don't troll a player when he has an injury, especially when it's to a critical place sir... There's a difference between trolling "a footballer" and just wishing "a human" evil..... Apologies for the word, an angry moment...

BTW, I can't hate my own race Oga, I am just stating the TRUTH.

It's alright, I am sorry for that
Let love lead ...

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2019
lexy2014:

If I remember correctly, d same Olivier was highest goal scorer in Europa in Chelsea colours. Are u still wondering how Chelsea won Europa cup last season? A scam?

This season
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by raphy(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Quick recovery.to him from a liverpool fan.

I like they way he is not playing for nigeria but he like Nigerian songs .

The country is not worth dieing for.

Even a retire player for Nigeria is still trying to feed .

A former england player of Nigerian decent john fashanu is still collecting 50millions as pension from England every month and what do yoy think all these who help France to in world cup are getting Every month.

If you don't know now you know..

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by lexy2014: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2019
Kittex7:

This season

Oh...u aren't even aware that Chelsea won Europa cup. No wonder
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by momove4real25(f): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2019
Jestin:
We need you back in the team soonest bro. The haters above me , una good morning ooooooo
lol. Funny u
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2019
encryptjay:
What genuine reason does someone have to hate on this young lad? Some of you have to grow up!
Always hating people up and down.

That's the mindsets that glue most of them in poverty .. let them continue to hate...
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Shezkid: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2019
raphy:
Quick recovery.to him from a liverpool fan.

I like they way he is not playing for nigeria but he like Nigerian songs .

The country is not worth dieing for.

Even a retire player for Nigeria is still trying to feed .

A former england player of Nigerian decent john fashanu is still collecting 50millions as pension from England every month and what do yoy think all these who help France to in world cup are getting Every month.

If you don't know now you know..

Nigeria is a joke.

5 million not 50 million
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by fredoooooo: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2019
anochuko01:
Is he mad? After I don carry Chelsea straight win against Westham? He must be kidney me angry
Better business man thinking about his investments..dont worry , Giroud will do the job. grin grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by femi4: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2019
Giroud prayers answered
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Jaqenhghar: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
My hate for dis guy ehn
Like anyone gives a shít
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Mhizdew: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
My hate for dis guy ehn
Means nothing
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Oh...u aren't even aware that Chelsea won Europa cup. No wonder
� goat
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Officialcartel(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria gods are angry

Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Kittex7:

� goat

Greatest of All Time(GOAT)...tnx 4d compliment
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by raphy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Shezkid:

5 million not 50 million
So you know it and you keep it to ur self since.

Knowledge hiden without sharing is useless.

Just negedu
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Greatest of All Time(GOAT)...tnx 4d compliment
I know
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Shezkid: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
raphy:

So you know it and you keep it to ur self since.

Knowledge hiden without sharing is useless.

Just negedu

I don't even understand your reply...
Hope you are good grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by carlos1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:
My hate for dis guy ehn

I get dagger o, incase if u wan stab urself
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by Olowola2: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lolz
Re: Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia by wwwihy: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Marcsunny:
Only immediate order should Dm
Trousers pant 1500
White shirts 2000
All brands are Europe designers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Goals! Ronaldo Scores More Than The Whole Barcelona Squad In 2020 / Lionel Messi Arrives At Champions League Draw In Private Helicopter (photos) / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.