Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? (10136 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Blogging Or Youtube Channels? / Thread: Blogging Or Vlogging ? | Vlogging And Blogging Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by larryplaytv(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Tolzy11:
Am an aspiring blogger and vlogger but i don't know which one I should start first and which is profitable ? I would love to hear your response ...

Start with blogging chat me up let blog together
WhatsApp: 08126779731

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by ominilongest(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2019
daroz:

You no get google for your phone?
as e con ask now ur life span don reduce?

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Emmaxy9(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2019
chiste1:

Linda Ikeji did same and she owns a home worth over half a billion naira in Banana Island instead of engaging in some negative vices,....
If Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V would earn anyone out there a decent living,..its worth it, than causing a nuisance in the society.

You don't get what he's saying. He doesn't mean blogging as a whole but blogging in the sense that involved copying someone else's work and pasting on your site.
Thats what do many Bloggers do and its very foolish. I learnt blogging and Seo in the university. When I started, I was going all good. Posts I do write rank first page in less than three days for a particular keyword search.
Many people jump into blogging because they are others being so successful. They thinks it's so easy, and when they start it, stop in no much time because they weren't seeing profits.
In any endeavour at all, being unique, genuine and following the correct path consistently is a great way to ensure success.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Topccy007z: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2019
I prefer flogging
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Tolzy11:
Am an aspiring blogger and vlogger but i don't know which one I should start first and which is profitable ? I would love to hear your response ...
The answer is: "Which of them are you passionate about?"
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by kwalangida: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
None

The stress is too much most especially for newbies..
[/s]
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by adeoba2008(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2019
shamsin6300:
Watx Vlogger plz?

Video blog, more like Youtubers
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Tolzy11:

If you look presentable and have a good speaking voice, then start with vlogging, especially if you have good and unique contents to offer.

Then you might follow up closely with blogging.

In the order of things,

People would prefer to view videos and pictures than read long articles.
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by sujexy(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2019
sirbegojay:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, please I need you help in paying for my house rent in school. I school in Federal polytechnic Oko. If you want any form of evidence I would provide. Please where I'm staying I pay 60,000. Please no amount is too small to help me.
God would bless you abundantly.

Adieme Chisom
GTBANK

If there's a need to contact me for any question, here is my number 09024241295

baba go to school hostel, if u no get money for off campus accommodation....

no dey do big boy when u no get money... mtcheeeeew
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by LZAA: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Vlogging
People are moved easily by what they see
Forget about linda ikeji and stella dem
Those ppl have serious contacts in the media hence the popularity of their blogs
A vlogger on the other hand can start with short vids,tag a few famous people and boom u are famous
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Tolzy11:
Bro, I'm a professional blogger and I earn nothing less than 100k monthly from my blog, are you interested bro, let me teach you
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Godspower35(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Well bro, think about what you are passionate about and start a blog, well nothing comes easy. But the most important thing is your passion and consistency.
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by bizhop01: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2019
Flogging
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Serviceland: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
I will advise u go for blogging first. Then if its making sense, u introduce ur vlog
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by UrVillagePpl: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2019
webshopNG:
it depends on your niche thou.

I will say start with blogging get audience, take your audience to your youtube channel, start vlogging.
Or use your blog to grow your vlog. You cannot just start vlogging out of the blue except you're known on instagram, or your blog.
Vlogging can be more profitable in the long run cos sponsored videos for a mere 25k youtube channel is expensive than a sponsored blog post of same growth rate. Infact you might not get reasonable direct adverts on your blog if your traffic is not appreciable.

With vlogging you get toasts from brands, free items for review,dine with google.
Check out Misstechy on youtube for inspiration, techno don carry me go their shanghai HQ last year. The girl fine sha, she sabi edit her vlogs well.

Before you go into Vlogging make sure you know what you are doing, you must have fine face and sweet mouth. If you dey always bone face no do am. If you no sabi talk well no do am. You cannot copy and paste, then share on nairaland like some bloggers do here grin Inshort , no short cut, you will work hard and provide value to grow your subscribers. You will also need massive attention to break into the market. Leak your own sex tape or try locate Seun wherever he is hiding and get him to interview grin grin

Makes sense?

He has said it all.. good luck in ur chase
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by pleasureosondu(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2019
webshopNG:
it depends on your niche thou.

I will say start with blogging get audience, take your audience to your youtube channel, start vlogging.
Or use your blog to grow your vlog. You cannot just start vlogging out of the blue except you're known on instagram, or your blog.
Vlogging can be more profitable in the long run cos sponsored videos for a mere 25k youtube channel is expensive than a sponsored blog post of same growth rate. Infact you might not get reasonable direct adverts on your blog if your traffic is not appreciable.

With vlogging you get toasts from brands, free items for review,dine with google.
Check out Misstechy on youtube for inspiration, techno don carry me go their shanghai HQ last year. The girl fine sha, she sabi edit her vlogs well.

bro, drop ur digits. I'll contact you cos i need suggestions between using web hosting companies or cheap but good cloud hosting companies for a project that will get good monthly views (it's no exaggeration). I'll give more details
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
pleasureosondu:
bro, drop ur digits. I'll contact you cos i need suggestions between using web hosting companies or cheap but good cloud hosting companies for a project that will get good monthly views (it's no exaggeration). I'll give more details
digit in signature.

VPS SERVERS ALL THE WAY - JUST $5
Digitalocean.com or vultr.com are the best.

Digit in signature
Re: Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? by Tolzy11(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
larryplaytv:

Start with blogging chat me up let blog together
WhatsApp: 08126779731
Okay o...have done that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Forum Script Do You Think Is The Best??? / How Can I Improve My Sales? / How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.