Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,807 members, 7,824,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Blackface Apologizes To 2face Idibia Over Song Theft Allegations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Apologizes To 2face Idibia Over Song Theft Allegations (4233 Views)

Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Blackface Apologizes To 2face Idibia Over Song Theft Allegations by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
lomprico:

story! you cant rob me of my work and I sue you to court and we decide to settle out of court, you now tell me to apologize to you the thief for calling u a thief? guy!

diplomafire!
Okay nah, to each his own. No worry, Las Las you go dey alright.
Re: Blackface Apologizes To 2face Idibia Over Song Theft Allegations by lomprico(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
konvict0111:
Okay nah, to each his own. No worry, Las Las you go dey alright.

you too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing! Woman Feed Her Baby And Her Goat At The Same Time. PHOTOS / Reactions As Bride Is Spotted Seductively Grinding On Her Groom On Their Wedding / Rihanna's Unclad Picturessss:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.