Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) (4235 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / After She Painted Her Face To Look Like Buhari, Davido, Pete Edochie, She Has Do / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by TrunnionNews: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2021
A young Nigerian make-up artist has made up her face to look like a Tiger and different people on Twitter are praising her for the talent.

The artist said that she closed her eyes when painting the eyesballs of the animal adding that the whole work was done within 3 hours.

A young talented Nigerian Artist identified as Simi has taken to her Twitter handle to showcase her talent on how she made up her face to look like that of a Tiger.

In her tweet which was published on Tuesday 12th January, Simi said the whole thing took her 3 hours to look like a Tiger.

Simi went further to clear the air about those thinking that she used a Snapchat's filter to make her face to look like that of a Tiger.

After some hours, her post went viral and people have started retweeting it as at the time of report.

Below are some of the reactions her post got from Twitter users.

@Chemmzyk This looks like Snapchat to me oo cos how you take do the eyeballs?

@The_Chioma OMG I'm scared. Where are your actual eyes?

@mbabala_ Beautiful art! Who drew the eyes since yours were closed?

See more photos here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/see-nigerian-lady-who-painted-her-face.html

Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by tidalstorm(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Davinci no fit compare to some make up artist. grin

Them go carry ugly girl turn am to slay queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2021
Wow! Creative.
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Isallrit
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow. IQ points in this forum are really low. It's no wonder I feel myself getting dumber daily. That is obviously a digital filter. Maybe she set the foundation for the filter using makeup.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by freemanq(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
I pity any man that will marry u because u just showed the world ur tru identity
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Saw this picture on twitter....we have talented make-up artists in Nigeria that'll add spice to nollywood...

But nollywood say ....I get coconut head...
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
freemanq:
I pity any man that will marry u because u just showed the world ur tru identity

Seriously? And you still wonder why Africa is stagnant. No appreciation for creativity. Would you have said anything remotely similar to this if the artist was a man? The earlier you guys over there realize that a lady has a life to live asides being a good wife, the better for y'all.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by freemanq(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
My brother u better weak up before is too late for
WoundedLamb:

Seriously? And you still wonder why Africa is stagnant. No appreciation for creativity. Would you have said anything remotely similar to this if the artist was a man? The earlier you guys over there realize that a lady her a life to live aside being a good wife, the better for y'all.
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by cayorday89(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
More like a filter on Huawei phone camera.. Used this before when playing around with my phone camera settings..
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by TANID(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2021
WELL DONE
Re: See The Nigerian Lady Who Painted Her Face To Look Like A Tiger (viral Photos) by MrSensor(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wasted

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Baby From Fans (phot / Finally Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Leaked Sex Video / Photo Of First Lady Aishat Buhari & Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.